Daniella Holton
The Horse Spirit

I felt my wolf shrivel and cry out in pain, I told you this would happen! She left me! Because of you she's gone!
Zane snarled angrily.

"Wait, Zane, I marked her remember?"
Zane paused, Oh yes, I remember, you marked her without her permission.
SHE PROBABLY DOESNT KNOW SHES MARKED YOU ASSHOLE!
"Shut up Zane, we will find her."
I tried mind linking her but something was in the way. "A wall? DAMMIT! She found out."

I beat on the wall to try and force my way through but it was no use, she had a strong will, she didn't want to talk.

I yelled in frustration, I grabbed the phone case and threw it across the room. I shifted in pure anger and shredded the note into pieces.

I panted angrily as I looked down at the torn pieces, one in particular that love through my rampage.

The piece that said
Daniella Holton
The Horse Spirit

I shifted back and picked up the piece and set it on the nightstand. "I will find you again Princess, I promise and when I do, I will never let you go."

Daniella's P.O.V.

We had been trekking for a couple of hours now, we had to be far away from Full Moon Pack and Luke.

Luke.

Even though I wasn't good enough and decided to give him another shot at a mate...well I HAD decided to but, he marked me so he is stuck with me. Still, I missed him in a weird and cheesy way.

I gave a huff and shook my head.
I know it was the safest thing for us to do, but I can't help but miss him...and Zane.
Vidalea was just as heartbroken as I was, it was like ice on my heart.

Allysa leaned over my back, "Danny, Vi, are yal both alright?"

I didn't want to trouble her so instead of mind linking, I nodded my head and neighed.

It hurt but it was my pain alone to deal with, besides, it couldn't get any worse from here. We have already been rouges once so it can't be awful. It'll be like a blast from the past kind of thing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dusk fell over the sky, the clouds painted beautiful shades of pink, purple, blue and yellow.
It was breath taking.

"Wow, look at the skies Danny, isn't it amazing?" I nodded my head, still walking, I was beginning to grow weary but I pushed through, that is until we hear the howls of, you guessed it, more werewolves.

"Dammit not again! Can't we catch a break?" Allysa sighed. There were four werewolves, two in wolf form and the other two in human form.

One in particular was very large and a terrifying sight to behold, I assumed he was the Alpha.

He jabbed a finger at Allysa, "You", he began," what are you doing on my territory and why are you alone?"

I froze, he didn't know I was a horse spirit.
"Uhhhh, I'm sorry, we were"
I mind linked her, They don't know I'm a horse spirit. Let's keep it that way.
"I mean, I was just passing through and didn't realize I had stumbled onto pack territory. My apologies Alpha."