Chapter one

Jessica's POV
I get to set about 6 am and park my car in my parking stop.
I notice Sara's is already here too so before walking in my trailer I go to hers.
I knock on the door but no one answers.
I open the door and get in. I notice her body on the bed on the end of the trailer. I walk to her.
"Sara?" I ask quietly walking to her head.
I notice her eyes are closed.
I pull the covers up her body and give her a kiss on the head before walking out and to my trailer.

Sara's POV
"What was she doing here so early?" I asked to myself. I looked up and smiled when I saw I had her lips marked on my forehead from the kiss thro the mirror of the bedroom.
I got up and got ready.

"Get out Arizona!" I scream.
"No!" Jessica screams tears running down her face.
"Get the fuck out!" I scream louder.
"No!"
"Fine! Then I will!"
"Cut" we hear and Jessica gives me a small smile.
I walk to her and clean the tears of her face with my thumbs. I hate to see her cry, even if it's not really her but Arizona.
"I'm fine Sara!" She says pushing my hands away.
Before I can say anything Jessica is long gone.
"Can I go?" I ask Shonda.
"Yes! Tell Jessica she's free to!"
"Ok! Bye, see you tomorrow!" I scream to Shonda, already walking away.
I walk to my trailer and when I walk in I notice Jessica sitting on my bed.
"Hey gorgeous!" I say.
A small smile forms on her face.
"What's up?" I sit next to her on the bed.
"I need to tell you something.." Jessica says looking down on her feet.
"What is it?" I ask putting one hand on her leg.
Jessica puts her hand on top of mine on her leg.
"I.." Jessica starts.
"I know! I'm sorry too! But it wasn't me screaming at you, it was Callie screaming at Arizona and.."
"Would you shut up?" Jessica asks now looking at me and letting go of my hand.
I take my hand of her leg and she looks down to where my hand was. Was she missing my touch?
"Please don't be mad!" Jessica asks.
"Just tell me Jess" I tell her.
"I think I.. I.."

Jessica's POV
I was about to say it when I feel her lips on mine. Soft but demanding. Like she's not thinking about pulling back.
I kiss her back and put my hand on her waist as Sara puts her hand on my waist.
We've kisses several times before but nothing like this. We kissed like Arizona and Callie. This time it was me and Sara. This time it felt real. So real it was almost impossible.
Sara leans on me making me fall to the bed and she climbs on top of me. I open my legs so she can be between mine and I moan as she introduces her tong on my mouth. I move my hands down her back and squeeze her butt with both hands.
Sara grabs my hands and moved them up to her waist as she kisses my neck.
I arch my back and lean my head back to give her more room to kiss and Sara kisses my neck. Every inch on my neck she kisses, I moan. Between the soft and hard kisses but mostly when she starts to suck here and there.
"Don't leave a mark!" I tell her and Sara smiles agains my skin.
After saying it I remember. Chris, the kids..
I pull her up and kiss her hard. Then I get up and pull my shirt back inside my pants.
"What?" Sara says siting on the bed and looking at me.
"Chris, the kids, you have Ryan..." I tell her.
"I know.." Sarah says looking down.
"We'll make it work!" I go back and peck her lips.
"See you tomorrow!" I tell her.
"See ya!" Sara responds.

Sara's POV
What was that? I have no idea what just happened. Well.. I know we kissed but besides that. First she tries to tell me, I kiss her to show her I feel the same way and then she regrets it? This woman drives me crazy!
I drive home and notice Ryan is already here.
As I'm about to walk in I hear my phone ring. I take it out of my pocket. It's a text from Jessica.
Jessica Capshaw - "I broke up with Chris. I can't be with him while I'm in love with someone else even though they might not want me"
What is she talking about? How can someone not want her?
"I'll call you back! Hang on!" I text her.
"Ok!" She texts me immediately.
I walk in and sit Ryan down. I tell him I don't feel the same way about him and he tells me it's fine, that deep down he always knew.
"Is it Jessica?" He asks.
"How do you know?" I ask him.
"How can anyone not know?" He says.
"I'll get my stuff".
In about an hour he's gone.
I call Jessica.
"Hey! Tell me everything!" I ask her.
"Can I come over?" She asks. I notice she has been crying.
"Of course! I'll have dinner ready!" I tell her.
Ten minutes latter my phone rings.
"I'm here!" She texts.
I open the door and see her standing there. I have never seen her this bad. Her hair is a mess. She has huge bags under her eyes and her cheeks are so read.
She looks at me and starts to cry.
"Hey! Hey! It's ok!" I tell her as I pull her in and hug her. I close the door so no paparazzi can't see her like this.
"What happened?" I ask pulling her back.
"I broke up with Chris but it's not that.." She says.
"Then what is it?" I ask her.
Jessica looks around.
"He's gone!" I tell her.
"Hun?" She asks surprised.
"We broke up.."
"When?"
"It doesn't matter right now!" I tell her. "Tell me what is it!" I ask her.
"It's you! I'm in love with you! And I know you don't.."
"You are?" I ask her smiling really big.
"I am! Why are you smiling?" Jessica asks oblivious.
"Because I love you to silly! So much! I can't believe.."
Jessica kisses me. I push her against the wall and kiss her hard. Jessica pulls her right leg up against me and I pull both of her legs up and Jessica wraps my waist with them. I grab her back as Jessica runs her hands up and down my back.
I walk over to the couch and lay her down, laying on top of her.
I fell Jessica's hands under my shirt and I roll over to she can be on top.
Jessica sits on me and kisses my neck. My hand move inside her shirts and she guides them to her bra.
"Are you sure?" I ask her breaking the kiss.
"Yes!" Jessica says and kisses me back. I unlock her bra and Jessica takes her shirt and bra off. I've seen her naked before but this times she looks so much better.
"Enjoying the view Ramirez?" Jessica asks looking down at me.
"Very much so!" I smile and roll her over. Jessica giggles.