She's a Butcher with a Smile

*Heh...Get it? "Butcher with a smile"? TØP? Haha I'm not funny XD*

-Frank's POV-

I closed my eyes.

After all the people I've seen shot, I still closed my eyes.

Maybe because I thought she wouldn't do it.

Which was honestly stupid of me. I knew by now never to expect the best from people.

When I opened my eyes, I immediately wished I hadn't. No matter how much blood I had seen, the sight of another human laying in a pool of it always made me sick.

The room was dead silent, and I watched Nathan drop to his knees.

"Gerard..." I heard Beth speak as she dropped the gun to the floor. "Does blood stain clothing? This is my favorite sweatshirt..."

Fuck.

Fuck that's messed up.

It looks like he'd finally got to her.

"YOU---YOU SICK BITCH!" Nathan slammed his fist on the ground, breaking the silence.

I looked over to Gerard to see his reaction, but he wasn't looking at Nathan. He wasn't looking at the dead man on the floor.

No he was looking at Beth. He was looking at Beth and smiling.

And I really couldn't tell if he loved her or the her that listened to him. Gerard loved power and nothing else; that was something I had come to learn in the past few years. Beth obviously hadn't figured that out yet. I actually felt bad for her. The poor girl went through enough shit with her home life only to stumble into our hell of a fairytale. If only I could go back to that day we met, months ago, when she had crashed the car. If only I could tell her to turn around, to never look back, to get as far away from this fucking place as possible. If only I could've saved her from this.

Saved her from Gerard.

But it was too late now.

Because she was smiling back at him.

-Nathan's POV-

I couldn't form words.

Have you ever hated some one so much, so much you wished they were dead? That was me with my father. Thats why I got the hell out of the house as soon as I could. He was a drunk bastard, and I ran, hating him ever since.

But it's different than I thought it would be.

I spent all those nights relishing at the thought of his non existence.

And now here he was in front of me.

Laying in a pool blood.

Completely lifeless.

I thought I'd feel relief, like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I thought all the hate is felt all those years would disappear and I could finally live again.

But that wasn't the case.

I didn't feel better.