Kill All Your Friends

-Gerard's POV-

"So you're just going to leave her with him?" I wasted no time in yelling at Nathan one we got into the parking lot of the apartments we shared.

The car ride here had been deathly silent, and I just couldn't stop thinking about her.

Nathan didn't say anything as he got out of the car. I sneered and got out of the car also meeting Nathan on the other side, blocking him.

"The hell do you fucking want Gerard?!" Nathan slant angrily, trying again to get around me.

I didn't let him.

"He's dangerous Nathan! And you just left your little fucked up sister with him?" I yelled, my own accounts beginning to haunt my mind.

Nathan narrowed his eyes. "She wanted me to leave you asshole! And don't you fucking dare tell me what I can and can't do around my little sister! I mean, you'd be one to talk about that wouldn't ya?"

And with those words out of his mouth, I could see that Nathan immediately regretted them, but I didn't care. My anger overtook me and in seconds I had lunged at him, slamming him in the ground of the parking lot.

"Don't you ever-EVER- say that again you bastard!" I grabbed him by the collar, forcing his shocked and scared eyes to stare into my own. And with another shove, I slammed his head against the ground, causing him to cry out in pain.

I couldn't control it anymore.

The anger.

The sadness.

The memories.

It was all too much and Nathan just happened to be the one who broke the gates.

There was blood on Nathan's head, but I couldn't stop myself.

"G-Gerard!" He tried to speak, but I wouldn't let him.

"DONT YOU EVER FUCKING SAY THAT AGAIN!" I repeated. "DONT YOU EVER-"

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!"

I spun my head around wildly, only to feel two set of arms grab mine and pull me off of Nathan.

Frank and Brendon were here.

I thrashed, trying to break free.

"LET THE FUCK GO OF ME!" I yelled, feeling pure fury run through my veins.

One set of arms let me go, and I watched as Frank walked over to a bloodier Nathan, helping him up slowly.

Brendon spun me around, forcing me to look at him.

"What the fuck did you do Gerard!" He spat.

"HE DOESNT GET TO TELL ME WHAT I AM!" I seethed at him. "HE DOESNT GET TO TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IVE DONE!"

Brendon's eyes darkened.

"Holy shit, Gerard." He let go of me.

Demolition Lovers [[GERARD WAY FANFIC]]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara