Bystander

-Gerard's POV-

I shrugged. Maybe it wasn't. I looked at my empty beer glass and frowned. "Hey sugar!" I called to the nearest waitress. She turned around and batted her eyelashes.

"You called?" She winked. I smirked and leaned against the wall.

"Yeah, how about you get me and my friend here a couple more beers. He's going to need a bit more to forget this pool game." I chuckled, earning a glare form Nathan.

"Shut the hell up Gerard! Atleast I don't try to fuck every female thing that moves!" He smiled back. I stuck my middle finger up at him. The girl next to me just smiled as grabbed our empty glasses.

"I'll be right back." She winked at me one final time before walking towards the bar. I stared at her ass before looking at Nathan, who just shook his head and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"You're such a man whore Gerard!" He began laughing.

I chuckled. "Atleast I get laid. Maybe if you got a little more action yourself, it'd step up your game a little bit." I taunted, pulling a pack a cigarettes out of my pocket.

"I get exactly what I want, when I want!" He argued back. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"Whatever you say man. Besides, it's the lovely ladies that push themselves onto me. And who am I to deny them what they want?" I lit my cigarette and took a drag.

Nathan rolled his eyes and I blew out the smoke, noticing the blonde waitress with the nice ass that had taken our order just walking up. I smiled. "Did you get what we wanted sweetheart?" I smirked.

She placed the beers on the pool table, giving me a full view of her behind the black mini skirt she was wearing. She then turned around and stopped in front of me.

"There are your drinks, sir. Is there anything else I can get you?" She said, biting her lip a little bit

I took another drag of the cigarette. "I don't know sweetheart, is there?" I asked tauntingly.

She took a step closer and smiled. "I can get you anything you like." She winked, biting her lip some more.

"In that case," I started, putting my cigarette out and grabbing the girl, turning swiftly so she  was against the wall. She gasped, but I didn't give her enough to time to breathe as I put my mouth on her, kissing her roughly as she brought her arms around my neck. I pulled away for a split second, breathing heavily. "I'd like you," I breathed out before smashing my lips back into hers. I grabbed her ass, and she moaned into the kiss, causing me to smile.

"NATHAN?!" The sound of a girl's voice surprised me, and caused me to pull away. What the hell was going on?

I turned, leaving the blonde girl pissed off, as she glared at me for stopping.

"Uh, excuse me?" She sassed me.

I leaned forward. "I'm done with you now sweetheart." I shrugged. She widened her eyes before storming off angrily.

I turned around and was surprised by what I saw. There, standing three feet in front of Nathan was a girl. She had shoulder length, dark brown loose curls. She was in strange clothes though; a far too big, torn sweatshirt and black sweatpants. Not exactly night club clothes. I couldn't see her face though, as she was looking at Nathan.