Vodka Enduced Moodswings

This picture of Gerard seriously fucks me up...

Btwwwwwwww this is Eric in this story... Just in case any of you needed like a visual or something. ^^^

Warning: most of this chapter is typed in all caps... Because you know... Yelling and stuff.

Oh and the song I've chosen for this chapter is 'When You Were Young' by The Killers. I know it's a strangely upbeat song for what happens, but you just got to listen to it... Idk... Listen if you want I guess

I should stop talking.

-Beth's POV-

If there was ever a moment I didn't know what to do, it was now, but I held him close to me anyway. I wanted to scream and I wanted to cry, but it just wasn't my moment, so I held him. He kept sobbing into my shoulder, and I kept my arms wrapped around him. I didn't fully understand what was happening, but I knew two things for sure.

1. Something really bad was going on, and it involved all the people I'd ever made the mistake of trusting.

2. People were dead.

"I-I didn't mean to B-Beth!" I looked down as Gerard's words came out choked. "I s-swear I didn't mean to s-shoot him! It wasn't s-supposed to him! He just--he just jumped i-in the way, a-and i-it wasn't supposed to be h-him Beth!" He buried his head into my shoulder and hugged him tighter trying so hard not to break down like he was.

"It's o-ok Gerard." I whispered. "Whatever happened, it's o-ok now."

"No!" He sat up and grabbed my shoulders, causing me to flinch. His face was tear stained, and his eyes were puffy with some sort of crazy look in his eye. "Nothing's okay! Nothing's fucking okay! It never has been! Why the hell should it start now?!"

I didn't know what to say as I was still trying to choke back sobs myself. "I'm not sorry about what I've done Beth! I'm sorry about where it started! I'm sorry about---" he paused, his eyes filling with sadness again, "I'm sorry about Mikey..." His voice got stuff. "The others, the others can go rot in hell, but I never meant to hurt Mikey. Not him. He wasn't who I was aiming at, and I didn't knowing what was happening until I pulled the fucking trigger.... And oh god I can still remember his eyes. I've killed so many people Beth, but Mikey's eyes are the only ones that I remember..."

"Ger-Gerard I---" I stuttered as I tried to respond.

"And it's all your fucking little boyfriend's fault!" He sneered, gripping my shoulders tighter.

I whimpered. "Are you t-talking about Eric? He's not--- he's not my--- WE'RE FRIENDS!" I cried out desperately as his fingers continued to dig into my shoulders.