"Yay!! Who!! Who!! A feudal lord?! A princess?!" Naruto asked in excitement, causing (M/n) to continue the question. "Is it a cute boy?! If it is, is he older than me? And are there any rules in this mission that said that I can't fuck him?"

"Clam down, I'm about to introduce him," the 3rd said before adding, "And (M/n). After this, don't leave with the others for I like to have a word with you." 'S-shit....I'm going to die, am I,' (M/n) thought as he started to sweat.

"Hey, will you come in here?" the 3rd called out, causing a old man to enter as he drank from his bottle of sake and started to insult them. "What's this? They are all a bunch of super brats! Especially....the shortest one with the stupid looking face and the one with a cat tail. Are you really a ninja! Hey!"

'He's...he's so ugly! Man, he might have been better looking when he was younger...so not fair!!' (M/n) thought with waterfalls tears running down his face. "Hahahahaha! Who the shortest with the stupid face!" Naruto laugh as he look at his teammates, only to see that (M/n) was taller than Sasuke who was taller than Sakura, who is taller than him.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Naruto scream as he tried to lunge at the old man, but Kakashi caught him and reason with him. While that was going on, (M/n) walk and stood in front of the oldie. "Look old man. But my tail is not a cat, but a m.o.n.k.e.y. Monkey! You hear me," (M/n) said as he drank his soda, surprising the man who also took a sip from his sake.

"I am the super expert bridge builder, Tazuna! And I expect you to provide me super protection until I get back to my country and compete the bridge," Tazuna said/demand, causing everyone to leave the room so they can get ready.

"(M/n). Where do you think you're going?" The Hokage asked causing the said boy to freeze as everyone left the room, heck! Even Iruka left him to deal with the Hokage.

"Huh...hm..I didn't-" (M/n) tried to make an excuse, but the 3rd interrupted. "I'm going to get straight to the point. You took the summoning scroll of the demon Dark, and the angel Airon."

"Holy flaming shit. You fucking knew...that what you expect me to say. But yup, I did and I even summon them," (M/n) said with a blank expression. "Of course you did. Do you even know what their powers is? Or what they are capable of?" The 3rd asked with a sigh, when he saw that (M/n) look away when that was mentioned.

"Hmm, let me just called them. Yo, Dark, Airon. Need some help!" (M/n) said, as soon he said their names, a portal open in the middle of the room, surprising the 3rd. Then the 2 mentioned beings step out of it, but they were arguing about something that was pretty dumb.

"You're dumb!"

"Yeah right, you're dumb."

"Okay, now that is over, can you explain why you chose (M/n) as your new master and your powers," the 3rd ordered as (M/n) was laughing really hard from the song, but he was ignored by them.

(M/n) repeated the question and this time it was answered by them, causing the third's eye to twitch. "It was only because he's a saiyan. A saiyan is a powerful race that can transform into a great ape when there's a full moon. Not only that! They get stronger after each near death experience!" Dark and Airon read out loud from a book called Official Saiyan Handbook, causing (M/n) and the 3rd to sweat-dropped.

"My powers consist of the strings of uke, meaning that I know how many ukes, you have and may have. And I can defend better than I can attack since I fight long range," Airon spoke first.

"My badass powers is knowing or seeing the desires of others, meaning that I can see every single dirty thought or dream, no matter how long ago it was. Also I'm great at kicking ass in close range!" Dark said as he punch the air. "Now that's over! We got to go before a certain people come and eat our fucking food with any fucking permission!" Dark said as he jump back into the portal. "Farewell. Till next time," Airon sigh as he knew who his friend was talking about.

"Well...that was random...can I go now?" (M/n) ask after the portal close. The Hokage nod his head, letting (M/n) leave the room. 'Why do all these strange things happen after (M/n) came here?' the 3rd wonder if things were calmer if (M/n) never came here.

An hour later

"LET'S GO!!" Naruto scream in excitement as they left through the gates.

Bonus With Dark and Airon

"Oh hell no, you ice cream looking freak!" Dark yelled as he tackle Weiss away from the food, surprising him and Lord Beerus.

"Oh. You're here," Beerus said as he ate some candy from a giant bag. "You BASTARD! STOP EATING MY DAMN CANDY!" Dark scream in anger as he lunge at him, but Beerus quickly ducked, letting Dark hit the wall behind him.

"Oh. You two are here," Airon spoke as he step out of the portal, watching them eat their food, while Dark nurse his face by holding it. "Why, hello Airon, your friend here was just about to see us out," Weiss said as he took a bite out of a chocolate bar, as Dark cries out each and every candy name that they ate.

"Oh! And Dark, the reason why I look like a ice cream is because my lovers love to lick me like one." and with that they were gone.

"Pfft, hahahahaha! Oh god that was funny!" Airon laugh at the comeback, while Dark silently cries in a conner. 'Cheeky motherfucker! I can see clearly that the only reason that ya'll was here, was because you guys were looking for clues to find (M/n)!' was the thought running through his head.

Finally figure out a way to do this! Yay! But there might be a chance it might take longer now. I love Team Four Star and that song! Anyway later and sorry if it was rush!