Tatted

"How much time do we have?" Stiles ask as I throw open the door to Derek and I's place.

I moved in with Derek at the beginning of the summer when Steve got a job offer in Seattle. Not wanting to leave in the middle of high school Derek offered to let me move in with him and much to Stiles dismay Isaac. The only down fall to this situation is Derek basically refuses to let Stiles and I have ANY alone time.

"About an hour, he just left." I smile tugging on his shirt so that he steps through the doorway.

"Mhhh I can work with that." He smiles grabbing me by the waist.

These last few weeks Stiles and I have been, well to say the least sexually frustrated but between Derek and Scott's cock blocking radar we haven't accomplished anything. "Shut up and kiss me." I mumble grabbing his neck and pulling him down to my level.

Stiles reacts immediately and grips my waist kissing me roughly. I smile and run my fingers through his now longer hair. I managed to talk him into growing it out and let me say Stiles with longer hair= sexy as hell.  "Mmmh have I told you how much I love your hair lately." I hum as his lips move down my neck.

"Maybe once or twice." He smirks against my neck.

"Mhhh good because I love it and you." I say grabbing his face and pulling his face to mine. It was now that I realize we had made our way to the couch.

My hands move from Stiles hair down to the rim of his shirt where I tug it over his head. Out lips separate for a small second before he connects them again. This is the hungriest kiss we've had in a while. Stiles moves his hands to my shirt and tugs on it saying he wants it off. Agreeing I lean up just enough for him to get it over my head. 

I was so engulfed in Stiles and what I was feeling that I never heard the door open... Or the footsteps approach. It was only when Stiles was ripped away that I noticed an angry Derek standing over me holding Stiles. "Oh my god!" I shriek grabbing my shirt and attempting to throw it on.

"I'm going to kill him." Derek says pointing at Stiles.

"Derek no! I'm the one who called him! How else who he have know to come over." I say standing up.

"I don't care I'm still going to kill him." Derek threatens.

"Let him go." I say lowly. Derek doesn't budge. "Derek do not make me wolf out because we both know I've gained more control and I know how to use what I have now." I threaten. Slowly Derek's grip on Stiles releases and Stiles stumbles forward grabbing his shirt. "Come on I'll walk you out." I say taking his hand.

"He hates me." Stiles grumbles as we make it out.

"Babe he hated you before that." I chuckle. "He'll get over it. I can remember about 3 occasions where I walked in on him when we were younger. I'll just hold that against him." I smile smugly.

"Are you sure he's not gonna kill me?" Stiles questions scratching his neck.

"Positive, if he does then he kills me remember, we're bound together." I wink. "Your picking me up at 7 tonight right?" I ask pulling away.

"Are you two really doing this?" He ask wearily.

"I don't know about Scott but I sure as hell am."
*******
I smile as we pull into the parking lot of the old parlor. "I can't believe I let you two talk me into driving you here." Stiles huffs as we walk in the doors.