Soon after the hysterical laughing session I realized that the movie had no interval and I was growing really hungry now even though we had lunch an hour back. 

How can that be possible?

Nothing is impossible! 

Your passing Advanced Calculus is. 

Screw you! 

''No interval in this movie?'' I asked Ben to confirm my doubts. 

He looked at me with an amused expression before turning back to the screen which held no interest for me, ''No, Doll face. We are already through with the movie.'' He chuckled.

''We are?'' My thoughts echoed. Ben nodded at me with a smirk on his face, and I could make out from his expression that the boy had some mischief up his sleeve. 

To clear my suspicion, he leaned forward on his chair and slightly moved the black T-shirt to reveal my bare shoulder and kissed it, which was still leaning heavily on him. I could feel myself get paralyzed from the shock of his action, before turning towards him with narrowed eyes. 

''What?'' He laughed at my expression and kissed my shoulder one more time, this time letting his soft lips rest on my shoulder for a while. I could feel myself blush with pleasure of his touch. He gently pushed me back on my seat, ''You are not interested in the movie right?'' His gaze held mine. I shook my head and his lips crashed to mine with mild aggressiveness. Dammit! I was so getting addicted to his minty breath! 

To say the least, we could not watch the movie after that, rather we could not keep our hands off each other. If you ask me how the movie ended and how it was, I would not be able to tell you. It seemed like I was hallucinating the whole time. 

''How can you still be hungry?'' Ben gave me a look of disbelieve. We were strolling through the mall when I had rest my case to Ben and instead earned such a amused reply from him. 

I blushed under his amused gaze, embarrassed to answer him, ''Leave it. Let's go home.'' I murmured. 

He ruffled my hair gently before pulling me to himself, ''Your wish, my command.'' He whispered, tugging me forwards easily. He is so cheesy at times!

I laughed, we would be looking so funny right now! A guy passing us gave us ridiculous look while pulling coffee from his straw proved my assumption correct. Correction. We were looking funny right now! 

''No Ben, its okay really.'' I tried to say it with a solemn expression. 

He gave me a side glance, ''You sure?'' 

I nodded, he looked at me intently before giving me a dazzling smile.  

We looked around a bit, unlike Ashley I don't like window shopping, I don't enjoy wasting my time looking around the mall unnecessarily but this particular mall, Santa Monica Place, I have always liked it. Ben had grown quite and I wondered if he was checking out the mall, I had not seen a single guy get interested in clothes and stuff but then I noticed his gaze, and it wasn't shocking that they were on girls. Typical Guy! 

''Ben, stop checking out girls!'' I scolded him playfully. He was looking at a strawberry blond who I thought had forgotten that it was cold now! Since she was roaming around in barely there shorts. 

Ben turned towards me smirking, ''Looks like somebody is jealous.'' He teased me, putting an arm around my shoulder. 

I shrugged out of it, ''I am not! But at least you should have the decency to not check out girls when you are with your girlfriend!''