Epilogue: Ryoji Ending

Start from the beginning

"Ahaha, your face when I said that," Ryohei answered as she giggled.

"The h*ll are you talking about?" Ryoji asked in a harsh tone as he looked at her in confusion.

"It was a joke. I was just messing with you" Ryohei responded with a teasing smile, "Of course I will go on a date with you."

"Are you f*cking kidding me?!" Ryoji asked in irritation, "That wasn't funny Ryohei! You actually scared the sh*t out of me!" Ryohei snickered as she burst into laughter again.

"Haha, I'm sorry Ryoji. It's just too funny. Your face was priceless," Ryohei commented as she held her stomach while laughing. Ryoji scowled at Ryohei.

"Why you......," Ryoji started as he scowled at Ryohei before smirking. Ryohei noticed and stopped laughing.

"Uh oh, you smirking is never a good sign," Ryohei commented with a fearful expression. Ryoji smirked even more.

"Tickle Monster!" Ryoji yelled as he started tickling Ryohei. Ryohei giggled in response.

"Ahhhh! Heehee, Ryoji, stop~," Ryohei protested as she laughed.

"Nope, not until I get my payback for fake rejecting me," Ryoji responded shaking his head as he chuckled and continued to tickle Ryohei. Ryohei giggled as she wiggled around, trying to escape from Ryoji's grasp.

"Ryoji~, please stop," Ryohei pleaded as she giggled.

"Only if you call me Master," Ryoji instructed as he smirked. Ryohei looked at him in shock.

"What? No way!" Ryohei protested as she shook her head. Ryoji smirked as he continued to tickle Ryohei.

"Well, then I'm not stopping," Ryoji responded as he tickled Ryohei and started poking at her stomach. Ryohei wiggled around.

"No~, Ryoji," Ryohei whined as she tried pushing him away, but Ryoji kept a firm grip on her as he tickled her.

"Say it! Call me Master!" Ryoji ordered with a teasing grin.

"Never!" Ryohei exclaimed as she stuck her tongue out at Ryoji. Ryoji sighed as he tickled her even more. "Ahaha, Ryoji!" Ryoji chuckled as he tickled Ryohei.

 "Ahaha, Ryoji!" Ryoji chuckled as he tickled Ryohei