Guy 22: Chris Hemsworth

A/N I know its been awhile guys! But I felt like doing an article this morning! So here we go! The always smoking Chris Hemsworth!

                                                                                                                              Jo.

       He is Hot. He is Australian. He is Thor..... do you guys need any more than that? But seriously Chris Hemsworth has got to be one of the hottest guys in the world right now! And who would argue! Just his bod alone is smokin! And then throw that sexy face on there and BAM! I just died.

     The only thing that keeps Thor from being my favorite Marvel hero is the dumb way he talks, that hoity toity bow to me I am a god voice thing he has going on.... drives me crazy! But other than that I love him! Not to mention he brother Loki is pretty damn sexy as well (More on that later).

    Standing tall at an impressive 6'3 Hemsworth is the tallest of the Marvel heroes. I remember the first thing me and my mom saw him in was Thor, and all we could go on about was how massively hot and beautiful he was. Like seriously we just drooled.... and then he took off his shirt..... and yea you get the idea.

     Aside from playing Thor, the 30 year old actor held a minor but crucial role as Captain James T. Kirk's father in J.J. Abrams 2009 film Star Trek. He was The Huntsman in Snow White and The Huntsman, He also starred in the remake of Red Dawn and Cabin in the Woods.One of his latest films is Ron Howards 'Rush' where he portrays real life Formula One driver James Hunt.

    With the Release of Thor 2: The Dark World looming closely on the horizon (For those of you who live under a rock, the release date is November 8th) Hemsworth has become one of the main topics of conversation amongst fangirls lately.

    With Hemsworth sporting longer hair (Even longer than usual for Thor, but I personally like it short.) and what looks to be an even hotter bod, I predict that this along with the amazingness of Marvel should pull through and Thor 2 will be one of the hottest movies of the year  in more ways than one.

    Neither Thor nor Hemsworth himself are single however. Hemsworth married Elsa Patakay in late 2010 and in 2012 they had their first child India together.

    On my scale Chris is a 9.5, I ant bring myself to give him a 10 sorry I just cant, at times he is a 10 but most of the time 9.5. He is super sexy another solid 9.5 on that scale as well! Picture of him to the side in case for some unknown crazy reason you dont know who he is.... or you like me just really want to stare at him!