Guy 11: John Barrowman.

A/N I was planning on doing one on him anyway! But I am doing it now because it was requested! I am starting to get quite a few requests which is fun for me! Now I want to clear something up about the rating..... 1-10 is me rating them on their bodies and overall appearance. sexiness scale is me rating them on how sexy they are! Which in my opinion sexiness is better than hottness! Just clearing that up!

                                                                                                                              Jo

        John Barrowman.... lets all admit it, we wish he was straight! I know I do! But with John Barrowman the same thing kinda happened with him as it did with NPH when I found out he was gay in real life I about keeled over from shock.

   In my opinion there are some guys who should not be allowed to be gay and John Barrowman is one of them! Sorry I just feel the world is against me when guys that look that good are gay!

   I think most of us know the Scottish-American actor as Captain Jack Harkness from Doctor Who. But he also sings, dances and writes as well! Hmmm I wonder if he has ever wrote fanfiction? Hehehe....

    You can also see the 46 year old actor in the Doctor Who spinoff series Torchwood, I myself have never seen it, but I am sure I will get around to watching it someday! Sadly John will not be joining the Doctor Who cast for the 50th anniversary. Which is definitely sad!

     Like I said John Barrowman is not available, he has been with his partner Scott Gill since 2006 with no plans of breaking it off anytime soon.

    ON my scale Barrowman is an 8 to 8.5 depending on my fangirl mood. He is alos hot and sexy hehehee! You are all free to drool over the pic now! And the vid is hilarious I promise!