I'm Back and More

THIS IS GOING TO BE A VERY LONG CHAPTER! WATTPAD HAD CUT ME DOWN ON PARTS. Just wanted to let you all know.  Okay, on to the story! ;)

I stared at the blue sky as the bus was driving me and many students home. I played with my now long hair. I'm debating if I should cut it or not but I think it suits me pretty well...

As I got done messing with my hair, I began to play with the flower charm that was on the golden bracelet Naru had given me... 

"Ow!" I screeched as I felt my hair get yanked really hard. I turned around to see a girl with bright pink hair with red ends and bright moss green eyes standing before me.

"Remember mee??" She asked with a smirk.

"Oh yeah.. You're one of the girls in my group during 2nd year when we had to do that big art project which I HAD TO DO MYSELF!"

"Yeah and it got me and my friend in serious trouble!" She hissed.

"So" I said

"So! I hate you. You act like miss perfect and miss know it all!" She whined.

"Do I care for your opinion? No. Now please go sit with your friend and act like an actual adult instead of a freaking 5 year old!" I shouted furiously.

She grabbed me by the hair and yanked me out of my seat.

"Listen you little brat!-"

"Oi! Let go of her right now! Get over here and sit behind me! Come on!" The bus driver shouted as he pulled me and her away from each other.

"You alright?" He asked. I nodded my head.

I sat back in my seat then began to fix my hair.

.......

Time went on and finally the bus got to my street. I asked the bus driver kindly to let me off so if Naru is home, he won't really suspect I'm back yet.. I want to make it a surprise. Also that girl was still there so I don't want her to find out where I live.

I got off the crazy vehicle and began to walk down the sidewalk.
Eventually I got back to my lovely home.

Then I saw him. At first I thought it was Lin.. But no. He changed so much it was scary.
Without thinking, I threw my suitcases onto the ground and ran up to Naru, hugging him from behind. Tears were flowing out of my joyful eyes as I finally got to see him again. 

Naru pulled my hands off, then turned around. His cold face softened. Then Naru picked me up like a little child. I sat there in his arms, waiting for what he's going to do or say. After the long silence, I finally got to see that single tear escape his face. A tear I have not seen for such a long time... Something I have never seen before, Naru was crying... 

"Thank god you're back" he managed to say.

Before I could say something, Naru pushed my face towards his and immediately he kissed me. I didn't know what to do but just accepted his kiss...

*I'm not good with romantic stuff so bare with me XD*

"Naru" a voice so deep and cold called out. 

I froze. I opened my eyes to see Lin standing at their black van, staring at us. Naru smiled. "Come on Mai. I think everyone would be happy to see you. Let's go unpack your stuff, okay?"