Case 4: Insane Hospital

Naru got a call from two doctors that were at a hospital at the end of town. No one really goes there because they say whoever does will turn insane and you will never see them again. So that's why he accepted the case because it seems interesting. I felt pretty sick because like I said before "I HATE HOSPITALS"....Naru called Monk, Ayako, and Masako to come with us first to check everything out, then he will call John and Yasuhara later.

Naru, Lin and I started to pack all of our things. It was late at night because by the time we get there it would be morning. I feel like i'm going to past out, I had no sleep for the past few days, I don't know why I just couldn't sleep. BUT that won't stop me!

I sighed, "Well that's everything....". Monk, Ayako, and Masako finally came and got into Bou-sans car. 

Lin got into the driver's seat of the van and Naru went in the back, I followed. Naru pulled out his same book and shoved his face into it. I turned my head away and stared at the scenery that was now a blur. "If your tired go to sleep" Naru suggested. I turned to him and gave him a tired look. I nodded, "Okay..." and drifted asleep.

I woke up and we were still driving. I sighed in relief, I thought we were there and someone was trying to wake me up again. Dawn broke and the sunrise was beautiful.... I smiled at this gorgeous scenery and started to hum to myself.

PLOP

"Crap my sketchbook!" I muttered. I quickly grabbed it and my pencil and put it on my lap. I guess I can draw for a bit....I opened up to a blank page and started to randomly sketch something. 

(In my free time I started to draw...I know its not me)

"What are you drawing?" Naru asked.

I stared at him blankly, "I don't know yet...".

He nodded and went to his book.

(Awkward....) 

"We're here." Lin said as we pulled up the LONG driveway...

We parked in the parking lot and we were greeted by a nurse and a doctor. Naru and Lin talked to them and I got out with the others and started to unpack the equipment. 

"Follow us we will show you to your room" The nurse said as she waved her hand inside.

We all nodded and followed her, the hospital wasn't that bad....It kind of looked like a gigantic old fashioned clinic instead of what we have today. We entered a large room and all the medical stuff was pushed aside.

"Thank you" Naru kindly said. The nurse and doctor nodded and left the room.

I started to unpack the equipment, I placed the monitors together and started to make the shelves for the other stuff.

"Mai, go with Miss Hara and place the cameras around" Naru demand with a light tone.

"Miss Hara wherever Mai goes try to sense out if any spirits are there and keep an eye on Mai".

I stuck my tongue out and grabbed the cameras and mics and left the room, Masako followed.

"Where should we put them?" Mai asked.

"Well where ever I sense anything" she replied with a sassy tone.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. We walked into one of the rooms and started to look around.
"Wait...Mai something's coming" Masako muttered in thought. "Well what is it?" I asked worryingly.

"A women, I don't know how old she is but she's quite young...", "She's in a hospital gown....and this aura around her, I can't quite tell what it is....". 

I nodded and quickly hooked up a camera and mic in here. "Let's go then....". Masako nodded and we walked quickly out of the room. I placed cameras in the hallway and in other rooms. Then we went to the entrance and placed some there. 

"Phew we're done....let's head back" I sighed in relief. I handed Masako the note pad I had because while we were putting up the cameras and mics I wrote down whatever she was sensing. 

"Thanks" Masako softly said. Then we walked all the way back to base. We finally got to base and we walked inside. Masako walked up to Naru and gave him the notepad. "What's this?" He asked. "We wrote down all the places that I sensed ghosts...." She replied, then her face turned red. I sighed and headed to the chairs we brought and sat in one.

"Hey Mai why you look so bum?" Bou-san asked smiling. 

"Nothing just hate it here" I sighed.

"Hospitals aren't your thing huh?" He chuckled.

"Duh, I practically live in them." 

He shook his head and smiled. Bou-san got up and patted my head and walked away.

I grabbed my sketchbook and started to sketch away.....

Death is at my front door step soon....

Ghost Hunt Fanfic ●ᴥ● [Finished]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara