Betrayal

(You know Mai I think there stupid!) (Being all "OH I care for Masako instead of your well being HAHA") (SO MEAN)

I walked down the dark hallways and ended up in the entrance area. Well at least I knew I was at base technically. I still had my hand on my head to keep pressure on the wound. Why does this stuff always happen to me?

I walked down the last hallway and entered the 5th door on the right, which was base.

"There should be a med kit somewhere....".

I started to rummage through everything.

"Aha there you are you stupid thing! Why were you in here?"

I pulled the med kit out of the pile of extra equipment and placed it on the desk. I opened it quickly and grabbed the alcohol stuff. I took a tissue and dabbed it in the alcohol. I brushed through my hair so I wouldn't get the stuff all over me, then I dabbed the wet tissue onto my wound.

"Ouch!" I screeched.

After I cleaned the wound out I grabbed the bandages and this pad thingy. I put the pad (bandage) on the wound and held it there. Then I grabbed the bandages with my open hand and started to wrap the bandages around my head.

"Much better" I sighed. 

I put everything away and closed the med kit. I heard footsteps calmly walk in. Not them...

"Why did you walk off alone?" Bou-san hissed.

I turned around. I completely snapped at them...

"WELL WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO HUH? SAY OH I'M OKIE DOKIE, I LOST A FRIEND AND NO ONE REALLY CARES!" I shouted. 

Bou-san started to open his mouth to speak but I cut in.

"AND FOR TRYING TO HELP TO CLEAN MY WOUND SO I DON'T BLEED TO DEATH, OF COURSE I'LL JUST WALK AWAY! AT LEAST I'M DOING SOMETHING SMART! BUT NO I GET SUCH ATTITUDES FROM YOU GUYS ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY!"

"SO I'M DOING SOMETHING AND YOU JUST TURN INTO ANGRY MODE AND PUT IT ALL ON ME?! WHAT IS THIS?! THIS ISN'T HOW YOU ACT GUYS!". "FIRST FROM MASAKO THEN NARU, NOW YOU?!". "REALLY COME ON I'M SICK OF GETTING INJURED AND CRAP, AND I'M GETTING SICK OF BEING EVERYONE'S LAP DOG!" 

"I HAVE FEELINGS TO! SO IF YOUR GONNA START GETTING ALL ANGRY WITH ME THEN FORGET IT!" 

I coughed after that outburst and everyone stared at me stunned. I threw the med kit on the floor and walked towards them. I pushed them aside and walked out.

"Where do you think your go-" Ayako said frustratingly, though hehe I cut in.

"OUTSIDE!". I ran down the hallway and opened the entrance doors, I dashed outside and found a tree to sit under. 

I buried my face into my chest and started to softly cry. "I hate them...there such jerks!". I started to smile, "I'm such a drama queen, i'm so weak, useless, and annoying.", "I'm nothing...".

"Mai!", "Mai!" I head voices call to me.

I popped my head up and stared at the endless trees in front of me, then I peaked out behind the tree. I shook my head and got up. I dashed through the trees to get away from them. As I was running through this endless forest, I tripped on something and soon my vision was facing death.

I tripped right in front of a cliff...Yay me. I slowly backed away and got to my feet. Well at least i'm away from them, but I should be more careful.

Is this what they meant by going insane? Its not insane its betrayal. Everyone goes against each other or a person, if someone from there party is gone....

"I got it!".

"If we all find Masako or exercise the spirit everyone will turn to normal!"

"Genius Mai!"

I started to head back, at least I knew where I was going...I made sure no one saw me at least so I ran towards the van and hid behind  there.                                                                                                                          (I'm doing this because I wanna do this myself, and I don't wanna deal with them right now.)

"Mai what the hell do you think your doing, and why did you run off like that!" A voice shouted at me, it sounded dead cold.

"Eek!" Don't do that!" I shouted. It was Lin and he grabbed my by the sleeve of my shirt and yanked me up.

"Let go of me!" I yelled.

"No."

"YES LET GO!" I slapped his hand hard and pushed him away. I ran back inside and quickly went into base.

"Okay so this button turns on the monitors.."

I scanned through everything to check if I can find Masako....