What's Happening To Me?! (End of Part 8)

I KNOW THIS IS REALLY STUPID BUT I JUST WANTED TO GET OUT OF SOME PARANORMAL STUFF RIGHT NOW :L

"Naru!!". I cried. I ran up from behind and hugged him tightly. "Mai?". 

"Thank god I found you! So many things happened, i'm scared!". I cried out once more, letting my tears storm out of my eyes. "What happened?". Naru asked sharply. As I calmed down, I hesitantly explained what happened. "Then...When he caught up to me...I don't know how, but something...". I stared at my hands, watching as my wounds were fading away..."Mai". Naru said coldly.

"Uh y-yes?".

"Let me see your hands". 

"Eh..EH?!". Naru then pulled away from me and pulled my hand towards his face. Then he stared at my chest..."N-Naru?!". He grabbed the pendant from my necklace and examined it. "Eh...".

Naru stared at me coldly and then walked away saying, "We'll be leaving soon. Stay here".

I stared at my hand and then clenched it into a fist. "How?". I muttered. "To be honest, if none of this happened I would've danced with you..". I sighed and stood there. 

Eventually, Naru and Lin came back, telling me it's time to go. As we headed back to the van, something caught my eye. Narumi. "What do you want?". I asked angrily.

"I just wanted to say it was a great time tonight, and farewell my little flower". Narumi said softly with a smile. "Hmph. Your just a man who goes after little girls, that's sickening to see". I hissed. 

"Ah, but what you showed me tonight was intriguing! That power you have....".

"Don't...get me worked up right now!". I growled. "Mai just ignore him, let's go". Naru said. I nodded and walked away. "I'll see you soon then, when that time comes we'll have more fun!". He giggled.

"Ergh! I told you to just leave me alone!!". I shouted, letting a bright light escape from my hand and blasting into Narumi. "Oh no...I did it again". *Why now? Everytime I get worked up this happens..*

I glanced back and I noticed that Naru and Lin's faces were quite stunned. I turned around and rushed right into the van. I sat there balling my eyes out. 

I heard the door open and I saw Lin getting inside. He was staring at me from the front mirror, making me hide my face more. Then Naru got inside and grabbed his book out from his bag. We drove off back home. So silent. Only to the sound of my soft cries...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laid on my bed. I had my sight fixed onto my hands. "What's happening to me mom? Is this from that PK stuff or what?!". I heard knocking at my door and I called out "Come in!".

Naru entered the room, sipping his tea. "Well what an interesting night..". He sighed. I ignored him and just sat there. "Naru...Do you know why I did that?". I asked softly. "That little blast you did? No". "Oh...". I muttered.

"Though...Lin said something. It has to do with that necklace of yours". Naru said. "Figured". I sighed. Naru took his hand and began messing with my hair. "Stop being so solemn and smile!". 

"Hey stop it! I'm smiling, i'm smiling! Ah!". Naru quickly and forcibly turned my head and he pressed his lips upon mine. *Blushes*. He then moved away and smiled. "That's how I get you to be happy. Now get some sleep alright?". 

I nodded as he left the room. With my face red as a bright tomato, I quickly went to bed. Entering into my weird dreams....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

White, transparent spheres were floating all around me. My hands were raised and covered with a white cloud. It looked like I was reaching for something...But I could never reach for it. I stared at the transparent spheres confusingly. In the void, just floating away... Then a bright light consumed me....