Kidnapped! O-O

I woke up the next day feeling really light headed. I got up from the couch and saw Naru sleeping on his armchair. I looked up at the clock and it was 8:42 AM. I jumped up and went to the kitchen, preparing tea and breakfast.

I poured water into the tea kettle and turned on the stove. Then I grabbed out some eggs, stuff to make a salad, and sausage. I began to prepare the food. As I heard the whistle of the tea kettle, I turned off the stove and poured water into 3 cups. Then I added the tea powder into it and stirred it until the water was brown. I added a pinch of sugar and placed the tea cups on a tray. I finished cooking the eggs and sausage and then I divided it evenly onto 3 plates.

I made a small salad and placed them into small bowls. I put everything on the tray and went into the living room. I placed the tray down and walked up to Naru.

"Uh..Naru...I made you and Lin breakfast". I whispered into his ear.

"And tea..".

Naru woke up in an instant and grabbed his tea and food. "Thanks". 

"No problem.". 

After that I called Lin down and we all ate our food in silent..."Well around 2:00 or so i'll be going shopping to get some food". I told them.

They both nodded and I headed upstairs to change clothes.

I put on a cyan blue tank top, ivory colored shorts, sandals, and my green vest. 

Once it was 2:00, I grabbed my wallet and went to the store. The headache I had just wouldn't go away!

I got some more tea bags, some fruits and veggies, and stuff for dinner. It took me about 3-4 hours because the store I went to was really big and it's hard to find things ಠ益ಠ.

I looked at my watch and it was 6:23 PM. It got dark out pretty fast...

As I walked down the sidewalk I heard someone mumbling behind me. I turned around and a group of guys were behind me.

"Hey there...". The guy in the middle said.

"Uh...". I turned around and began to run, but then something started to tug on my shoulder. (Crap!)

I felt something hit my head and then it was lights out for me! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mai's wallet dropped out of her pocket, and the bags of food were thrown in the sidewalk. The group of men carried Mai off somewhere, inside she was panicking but she couldn't wake up. She wanted someone to save her...

An hour has past and Naru and Lin began to get curious of why Mai is gone so late. Naru grabbed a flashlight and they both headed to the store. When they got there they asked the cashiers if they saw Mai. One of them said that she left an hour ago, this made Lin and Naru worry more.

They began to walk back, but then Naru noticed something on the sidewalk. He ran up to it and it was Mai's wallet and groceries. "The hell?". "Lin, it's Mai's stuff".

Lin walked up to Naru and stared at the groceries in thought. "Someone must've taken her". Lin said. "But who?". 

Em Lin, can you use your awesome powers to see?! Like really! I WILL FORCE YOU TO!!!

Lin sighed and he closed his eyes. He touched Mai's groceries and then a soft breeze past them. It was like if the wind was telling Lin what happened. He opened his eyes and grabbed the groceries and her wallet. "We'll put those away and will go look for her". Naru said.

Once they put the groceries away, Naru followed Lin. They ended up in an alley, in front of an abandoned building. They both, cautiously walked in, trying to make no sound...

Lin noticed the group of guys and he walked up to them. Lin's eyes widened when he saw Mai....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAI WHAT THE HECK! YOU HAD ONE JOB!! ;-; Why must you always get into trouble!?

Oh wait...I'm the author tee hee XD