Death?

"There's more to the story..." Yuuki mumbled.

"Well what is it?" Bou-san asked.

"The father was playing hide and seek with there daughter....and the mother was outside. The father heard screaming in that room..(Yuuki points to the room Mai was stuck in) So he quickly ran to his daughter. He shielded her the first time and he died because the person ripped open his back..." Yuuki mumbled. 

Mai heard what they were talking about and she bolted up.

"The daughter soon got killed the same way...Then the mother came in. She went to go look for her husband and daughter. When she found them they were pilled on top of each other.....So she committed suicide." Yuuki then stared down at the floor.

"That's why there after Mai.."

"I know.......how they felt...." Mai mumbled. "Mai your up!" Bou-san yelled.

"I can answer that  question Naru..."Are you okay?"...

Naru looked up at me confused.

"For awhile I've been having those dreams...but I wouldn't call them that. I felt the pain the daughter felt when she saw her father got murdered like that....and the pain she felt when she was slowly getting killed....I can still feel the pain!" I explained trying to not cry. "I thought I was actually going to die! That's how real it felt!" I yelled.

Mai started to cough up some blood.

"Careful Mai don't get to worked up" Ayako said calmly. "Naru!" Lin shouted. "The temperature is dropping fast in the room!".

Naru bolted up and went to the monitors. "Crap!" he shouted.

(Come....)

My eyes widened and my legs were soon touching the floor. "Mai stop! Where are you going!" Ayako shouted. "I can't control my body....I can't stop!" I yelled. I was soon out the door and headed towards the room.

"Mai.."Lin sighed. "Wait somethings up..." Naru said flatly. 

There was a blur surrounding Mai as she walked in. Everyone began to run out of the room to stop Mai. As they got there Mai was already in the room and the door was locked.

"MAI!" Naru yelled banging on the door. 

I found myself in the middle of the room. Everything was dark..."Where am I?"

"You're in the room Mai" A voice said.

"Gene!" "What happened to me?". "You past out" He said flatly. "You can purify them, your the only one who can Mai" Gene said politely. "What me?!" "I don't have that PK stuff like Monk and Ayako!" I shouted. "You do" Gene said calmly. "And a lot of it, more then them.". I was confused but I didn't want to argue. 

"How do I purify them?" I asked trying not to sound stupid. "They have to kill you...but don't worry you won't die" Gene chuckled.

"So they have to kill me just to get purified?!" I yelled. He nodded. "BUT THAT'S STUPID!" I got very angry.

"See you later Mai" Gene then disappeared and I was standing in the middle of the room. 

"Well I caught you"...."You know what happens now right?"

I nodded. The door soon swung open. "Mai!" Naru yelled. I wanted to reach out to him...I wanted to tell him everything is going to be okay but I couldn't. A tear fell down my face...not your ordinary tear. This tear was blood. I fell to the ground my body pinned to the floor.

(Scream) a voice said. I did. I screamed on the top of my lungs. Then I felt the knife slowly cutting into my back and ripping everything it was touching. I screamed harder and started to cry my bloodshed tears. The room that was covered with blood soon turned into a purified white.

The women that kept walking the halls soon was in the room. Then the daughter and soon enough the father was with them. They looked like they were taking a family photo and soon vanished into thin air leaving a golden light after them.

Everything was silent after that. I heard footsteps running toward me. Multiple voices were calling my name but I couldn't answer there pleading calls. I soon saw everyone staring down at me with such sorrow and worried looks. "Call an ambulance" I heard Lin say. 

"What's going on did someone get hurt?" I thought to myself. 

Note: (She forgot what just happened)  

I heard the distance sirens coming. They were soon getting louder and louder until they were finally here. Paramedics soon rushed in with a stretcher and placed me on it.

"What happened?" One of the paramedics asked.

"Were not sure" Naru said flatly.  (Of course) 

The man nodded and both went into the ambulance and I was with them. "Why are they taking me away!?" I asked myself."I thought I couldn't leave the house!". I started to panic inside and then everything turned black and my body went completely limp.