College

This is only going to be one part so yeah! In the next two chapters this story will come to an end ;0; I promise I'll make everything sweet between Naru and Mai C:

I had all of my items packed into two suitcases. I waited outside for the bus to come. Of course Naru had to leave so I guess there's no goodbye... Kind of expected knowing him, but it's kind of sad....

I saw the bus slowly making it's way down the street. It picked some other people up as well. Once the bus was in front of me, I picked up my suitcases and slowly headed up the stairs.

"Mai!"

I stopped dead in my tracks and peeked over the door to see a man in black running towards me. I gasped. I looked at the bus driver just to see if he would let me get off real quick. The man smiled as he nodded his head. I threw my bags in the front seat and jumped off the bus, running to my dear friend. 

With that, Naru picked me up and hugged me. "I thought you weren't going to be here" I said with tears forming in my eyes. 

"I had to get you something" he said. Naru placed me back on the ground and grabbed the plastic bag that was laying on the sidewalk. "Open this when you get to school, alright?" he requested as he placed the bag firmly onto my hand. 

"I will" I said. 

"Now go..." Naru began to push me back to the bus. 

As I got to the top of the stairs, the last thing I heard from Naru was "I'll miss you. Good luck"
I broke into tears after that once I sat down in my seat. 

"I'll miss you too Naru.." I mumbled under my crying.

................................

Once I went to my dorm, I unpacked everything. I sat down on the new bed and began to see what was inside the bag that Naru had given me.

*You two are very cute together~*

My face reddened. "Kage! Shush!!". Kage laughed at my reaction. 
In the bag I found a light blue box with a green bow on the bottom right corner of it. 

I opened the box, took off the tissue paper out and I found a mint green envelope, a medium sized white box and a small rectangular box. The envelope had a card saying
"Congratulations on making it big". Everyone signed the bottom of the card and it made me feel happy. The medium box had little cupcakes inside with dark aqua blue icing and white sprinkles. Once I got the last box, there was a golden bracelet with a white flower charm. I quickly put it on and held my hand to my chest, trying to not cry again. 

................................

Middle of the second year 

................................ 

College has been rough so far. I am currently studying paranormal stuff, cooking, and I was bored, so I went to study art. So now I have 3 more years left to go. I am currently 20 and being a woman is strange to me I guess. Feels different...

But anyways, with all the work and projects, I just can't keep up! And also this group project i'm currently working on, i'm doing all the work while the little fashionistas go off to the mall or something. It's due next week for my art class and i'm about done. Heh, they won't get credit cause i'm turning it tomorrow for sure and they'll not be here tomorrow so when the professor sees that their signature is not on it but only mine, i'm sure they'll get a zero. I even documented my work just in case he does not believe me. 

....

Well I was correct, he did not believe me at first until I showed him the videos and well Kage was pretty impressed that I got them in trouble... I feel bad but then I don't..

................................  

Last year

................................ 

It's the end of the final year here. I am now 23 and ready to leave! I successfully graduated from this grand place and now I can move on with my life. I tiredly packed up my belongings and went outside where all the cheerful students were. I had my nice white dress with the purple ruffled up straps and the purple flowered waist belt. 

..............

I got on the bus, and headed to the back. Now it's back to the very long bus ride. I didn't even tell Naru I was coming back...Whoops! Oh well...

Sorry for a very short chapter, I didn't want to bored you all with school stuff :P
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE! BYEE