Meeting with the Undead Patient and drugged

I scanned through all the monitors trying to find Masako.

"Wait whats that?" 

I looked into the 7th monitor and I saw a shadow that looked like a girl...it was full of static so it was hard to tell. I turned the audio up.

(Where ###### everyone?) ######### (Help pl#####)

Note: ### means static so it cuts out.

"Masako! It's Masako!", 

I ran out of the room and headed to my destination. I bumped into Ayako on the way. She grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me towards her. "What do you want!", "Can't you see i'm busy!".

"Running around the place? Yes I can see that..." she hissed.

I pouted, 
"Let me go i'm doing some relevant while you guys sit around like loafs!"

I slapped her hands off of me and kept running. "Upstairs, left corridor, last room...."

I ran upstairs and headed to the corridor. I was finally in this huge hallway. I slowly started to walk forward until I reached the last room. I took a deep breath and walked in.

"Masako? Y-You there?"

...............

"Hello...?"

I heard a voice softy say,"Mai....is...that you?".

"Masako?! It's me! Where are you!"

"Over here...."

I turned to my right and I saw a figure getting up from the floor. I ran towards her and hugged her. 

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Listen we have to get to base as fast as possible!"

"Why?" she asked confusingly.

"Everyone became evil! Like how do I put it........", ......"Really really mean!"

She sighed. "Fine lets go."

I grabbed her hand and started to pull her out of the room and back to base. As we were leaving the corridor both me and Masako heard footsteps running towards us. I pushed Masako out of the way, then I felt something go inside my back. "MASAKO JUST RUN G-GET OUT OF HERE NOW!" I yelled.

She wanted to stay to help, I could tell in her eyes but then she nodded and left.

"Wh-what did you to me!?", "And WHO are you?".

"I was a patient who got murdered here...you see I was a little off, insane in fact!" She giggled. "One lovely day I got drugged by one of my favorite doctors...and now i'm this!".

"Th-that's horrible...but why do it...on people who never was involved with it?" I asked.

"No one cared about me...so this is what people should feel! NO LOVE JUST HATRED AND PAIN!" She started to laugh crazily. For a spirit this is weird....                                                                                                         "And surprisingly no one could see how I am but you and that girl...",                                                               "Its odd...but anyways have fun...the drug should've set by now" She giggled then she faded into thin air.

"D-drug?" 

My body went limp and I collapsed to the ground, I could still see and feel everything well kind of...

Masako please be safe....