I Go Down...

"Mai"...

"Yes?"

"Tea"

"Fine..."

I walked out and looked for the kitchen. "Ah there it is!" I went inside and looked for a tea pot or kettle. "Hi Mai need anything?" Yuuki asked. I jumped. "Ah you scared me!" I mumbled. "Sorry Sorry!" She whined. "I'm looking for a kettle or a tea pot my boss needs tea" I said coldly. "Oh here you go!" She smiled.

"Thank you!" I bowed to her and she left the room. I poured the water in the tea kettle and turned on the stove so it can heat up the water. Minutes later I heard a whistling noise so I knew it was ready. I grabbed the kettle and poured the hot water into the cup and placed it on a tray. I added a tea bag to it and watched the water turn brown.

I steadily walked back to base and opened the door. Okay my vision was going out of whack and my body started to go limp, very slowly it went limp. "Mai are you all right?" Bou-san asked. I didn't answer. I froze and then I collapsed to the ground dropping the cup of tea on the floor and the cup shattered into millions of pieces.

"MAI!" Naru yelled as he rushed over to her. Ayako ran over and pushed him away. "Shes heating up..." Ayako said nervously. She then picked her up and placed her on the couch. "I'm going to go get a cold rag watch her" Ayako demanded as she left the room. Everyone especially Naru and Lin kept an eye on her.

"Yuuki was Mai feeling okay when you saw her?" Ayako asked. "Well...I can't lie...shes playing a game..." Yuuki mumbled. "Can you explain this type of game at the base i'm getting her a rag...she collapsed just now and her body is burning." Ayako muttered. Yuuki's eyes widened. "Alright" She said.

They both walked back to the base. "Well Yuuki has something to confess about why Mai is like this" Ayako said annoyingly. "Well what is it?" Bou-san said tapping his foot on the floor from anger.

Yuuki then explained what happened. Naru banged his fist on the wall leaving a small dent in it. (How could I not know this? She's been acting strange ever since she came back to SPR but then everything got more strange after she put the camera away! How was I so stupid! She was even wearing different clothes just to protect the bruise.)

"We should bring her to the hospital" Bou-san said.

"You can't" Yuuki said coldly.

"Why not?!"

"She won't be able to leave physically..."

"CRAP!" Bou-san yelled then he kicked the chair he was sitting in.

"Calm down.." Lin finally said. "John is coming tomorrow he can probably do an exorcism on her and that room." Then Lin went back to his typing.

Naru nodded and sat back down, same with Bou-san.

(Next Day)

John finally came and automatically he had to do an exorcism on Mai. They had to tie her up on a chair so nothing bad happens. John started to splash her with holy water and started to say his prayer.

(Why is this hurting me?) I looked up at John with a dazed sorrow like look. The pain started to hurt more and more until it felt like my body was getting torn apart. I started to scream at the top of my lungs continuously. John froze not sure what to do. "Untie me now!" I started yelling. "IT HURTS STOP!!!" Mai then started to cough up a lot of blood. "I'm sorry Mai, John keep going." Naru said coldly.

He started to resume his prayer and made an air symbol of a cross in front of me. I started to cough more blood and ended up screaming. "HELP!! PLEASE IT HURTS STOP!!!!!" Tears were rapidly going down my cheeks and onto the floor and more blood spewed out of my mouth. "It hurts..." I mumbled then I knocked out dead cold. My body went limp.

John untied Mai and picked her up and placed her on the couch. "I don't think we should've done that" He said. Ayako rushed up to Mai. "Shes beyond hot Naru!" Ayako yelled. Naru looked ashamed. "Naru!" Lin yelled. "What is it?"

Naru walked up to the monitors. "What the hell?" He got closer. Yuuki stepped back. "No hes here!" She screamed. "Is that the thing that put that bruise on Mai?" Naru asked coldly. Yuuki nodded. "The figure....and the girl...they were a couple....and had children though were murdered 3 years after having there child..." Yuuki mumbled.

"That's probably why there after Mai" Bou-san gritted his teeth.

"We need to exorcise this house soon....for Mai's sake" Naru demanded.

And that was the end of that "lovely" day.