Departing with Naru

I slumped back in my chair and stared at Naru. "What happen to you Naru?"

As I stared out the window I heard a grunting noise, I looked at Naru and I saw him waking up. "Naru!" I cheered as I started to hug him to death. 

"Mai what the hell are you doing?" 

"Uh...", "Umm..." I just realized what I did and a stepped back giggling nervously. "Sorry...."

"It's fine but why am I hear?" he asked.

"I don't know, Lin said you collapsed to the ground while I was gone..."

Naru nodded and went into his thoughts. "Do you know where he is?" He asked right away.

I shook my head, "He said he would be right back but I don't know where he went..."

"Crap!" he shouted in frustration, 

"Sorry..." I mumbled.

Naru sighed, "Its not your fault, but if hes still in the building can you go look for him please?" he asked worryingly

I nodded and left the room. "I should just call him, just in case something happens to Naru...". I grabbed my phone and dialed Lin's number.

(Hello?)

"Its Mai, Naru just woke up...."

(Okay great i'll be there in one second)

Then Lin hung up the phone. I placed my phone back into my pocket and sighed. I leaned my back against the wall waiting. "I swear...being here makes me sick...I hate it here, I practically live here.." I saw Lin walking down the hallway with a nurse, "Dang she's hot..." I mumbled. As Lin and the nurse got to the room Lin told me with a stern look, "Whatever you do stay quiet.". I nodded and went in.

"Good your here" Naru sighed. 

"Well we got good news for you but bad news for her..." The nurse said with a grin.

"Well what is it?" I asked.

"Well I am a special nurse, like paranormal reasons..." She explained. "Technically miss you made Naru the way he is now..." She giggled. "So now I have to stay with him till he gets better...".

My eyes widened in shock, "I cause this?"....The nurse nodded with a smile and walked towards Naru. I bowed to them in a rush and  charged out of the door. 

"Mai wait!" Lin shouted. "Oh just leave her she would be a bother anyways"  the nurse giggled as she got to close to Naru and started to take his blood pressure.  Naru wasn't sure what to feel right now, relieved? Sad? Happy? Or anger...he just stood there staring at the wall and tried his best to ignore the annoying nurse.....

I ran out of the hospital as fast as I could. "If it's my fault Naru is like this then I should leave....","I have enough money to rent a motel room or an apartment". I ran to Naru's and opened the door. I charged up the stairs and packed my stuff, when I got done I went to the kitchen and brewed some tea for them and left a note next to it.

Good...I grabbed my bag and left. I walked around to find a motel, or an apartment for rent but nothing...In the distance I saw Naru's van pull up in his driveway and they got out of the van. Naru, Lin, and the nurse...."Wait....the Nurse?!". "Just forget about it Mai...". I turned around and started to walk in another circle to find a place to stay.

Naru, Lin and the Nurse headed inside. Naru was in a wheelchair because he couldn't walk much yet, though we still don't know the actual cause.....They laid Naru on the couch and tried to get  him comfortable. "I'll go make you some tea Naru...want any Miss Aono?" Lin gestured as he walked into the kitchen. "Nah i'll past I'd rather stay here..." Miss Aono trailed off in her sentence. "What the?" Lin said in shock. He pulled off the note that was on the counter and started to read it...."Naru". "What is it?" He grabbed the letter out of Lin's hand and started to read the letter...

Dear Naru, and Lin....

Thank you for letting me stay for awhile, but it be better off if I leave for now. I'll go rent out an apartment or motel room somewhere and move on from there until Naru gets better...And I won't be a pain anymore and I won't cause anymore trouble. I hope that nurse makes you happy and gets you up on your feet soon, Thank you for everything,

-Mai

"Crap!" Naru yelled in frustration. "What is it?" Miss Aono asked. "Nothing in your concern..." Naru said coldly and glared at her. "She apparently made tea when she left and its still hot..." Lin muttered. "Can I have it please...". Lin nodded and went to the kitchen to get the tea.

After my few rounds of looking I ended up staying at the park. I sat there on the bench looking at the now night sky. I slumped back in the bench and drifted asleep.