Saving Mai....(Hopefully)

I felt my body slowly turning tight. My head was spinning and my heart was aching. I knew I was knocked out....but something was telling me to get up, I had a feeling....a feeling to kill. Though a part of me was holding me back, I knew better to not do that. I opened my eyes and I found myself in a dark room. I was wearing a white dress with a purple belt on it. I felt hair touching my bare legs and then I started to stroke my hair. It was pretty long....But how? My face felt hot but I had to ignore it.

I saw a light through the crack of the door and hearing people cheering.  I should just stay in here.... Though my body refused and walked towards the door. Something caught my eye and my body turned around and started to giggle. 

It was the knife I used and it had dry blood on it. I felt guilty but my body is being controlled by the demon thing. I looked at my wrists, then to my ankles and started to smile. I grabbed the knife and walked out. My eyes were closed I didn't want to look at them.

"Mai?" Lin asked in shock. "How are you up?....And you look different...." Naru cut in. 

My eyes forcibly opened and then everyone's face changed. It was fear...Why are they scared?.

"Her eyes..." John muttered. 

"There pitch black" Masako added.

My arms put the knife against my face and I can feel the warmness of the blade touching my skin. I smiled.

"She's not supposed to be up, I don't understand..." Lin muttered as he started to go in a stance ready to attack. "And we did exorcise all the spirits here" Ayako said flatly.

"Unless we have to put Mai through that again..." John sadly said.

I started to take very little steps and then tilted my head with the blade against my lip. Everyone took a step back and then I felt a very cold liquid come down from my eyes. Black mixture with red came streaming down my face. I charged at Lin and grazed him in the stomach. I couldn't speak this time I had to just watch everything.

"Crap!" He roared. "Lin!" Naru yelled. Then he looked at me. I wiped the blood off my face then stared at him with my cold dead eyes of nothingness.

"See...like I said.....I will always live in the darkness" The doll me chuckled then charged at Naru.    Bou-san appeared in front of him and I got him in the arm.

"I WON'T STOP TILL EVERYONE DIES!" The doll me shouted and started to swing my arm crazily everywhere.

Stop.....Please!

I dropped to the floor holding myself down. "S-s-STOP!" I yelled. "NO!", "PLEASE!","I WON'T S-STOP TILL THEY ALL DIE!", "No...you w-will.". "I won't l-let y-you hurt them!" I shouted. Then I had a fight with the doll  me. "Agh!" I gripped onto my ankles. The marks started to tear the 3rd layer of the tissue and blood spewed out everywhere.

"Mai!" Ayako yelled.

"D-don't get anywhere closer than you all are now" I muttered. I started to cough up blood. "I can't keep watching myself hurt you guys l-like this!" I cried. The black tears started to fall perfectly in place on the floor. "I can't!" I shouted. 

Everything started to shake and then banging noises appeared only around me. You could hear the screeching of a woman inside of me. Then I was knocked out again....

(Why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!.....It was getting good T^T)

I heard someone talking...it sounded a lot like Lin.....

I opened my eyes a little and I guess I startled Lin with my big scary black eyes....

(Muahaha you scared Lin for the first time! Go Mai! XD)

Naru and Bou-san were tying me down to the floor. My body struggled but it wouldn't set free. 

"Sorry Mai" Masako mumbled sadly.

I saw Lin holding out pieces of paper and placing them onto the floor. Then he lit the candles that were in a star pattern. He started to chant something but I couldn't understand what.

Then....

My body started to sting and it felt like my whole insides were ripping out. I started to scream off the top of my lungs and my body started spazzing on the floor. My vision went nuts and then knocking sounds started to grow inside the room. I started to puke up blood like there was no end. It was about an hour, then everything turned dead silent. Even me I just stopped spazzing. I didn't feel anything, and my vision did turn black, was I dead?