Fox Fires...Mai the Puppet.

The same dream keeps occurring....but now I know it hast to do with that thing we saw last night....I got up quite early to make HIS tea... I had John come with me because he was the only one to volunteer and had the free time to come because now I'M not allowed to be alone anymore....Well yay for me I guess. I got the tea prepared an headed back.....Here my loving narcissistic tea drinking flippin jerk.....

"Hey Mai you feeling alright?" John asked.

"Huh what? Oh yeah i'm fine just have a lot on my mind" I chuckled.

"That's true that was pretty hectic last night." He chuckled.

"Yeah..."

Then it just got dead silent....

(Well this got really awkward didn't it Mai! ^-^)

Finally we both arrived back at base and I gave Naru the thermos and a cup. "There" I said flatly then I grabbed a book off the bookshelf and started to read.

"Hey Naru look!" Lin called.

Naru got up and looked at the monitors. "Turn on the audio at 5!" he shouted. Everyone walked over but I just sat there. Gurgling noises started playing and then BAM! The whole room started to shake. My body felt really cold and frozen. I turned my head slowly towards the end of the room. 

"N-Naru!" I shouted. "Foxfires!"

Everyone turned towards the end of the room and Monk (Bou-san) started to chant some words and the foxfire withered away but part of it was still here....Everyone knew and there bodies went tense waiting for a jump. 

Then.....

A bigger foxfire appeared and headed straight towards Bou-san. I didn't want to get involved, I already knew what would happen if I did, I could just end up on deaths row but my body started to move on its own and then I found myself in front of Bou-san. 

"Mai what are you doing!?" He shouted at me.

I walked closer to him and pushed him out of the way  and then I was flung against the wall. I slowly got up my vision was black but my body was moving....

"Bou-san are you hurt?" I asked.

"Why are YOU asking me this?! You could've gotten killed!" He yelled.

"But I didn't" I said coldly.

(Why am I being so mean?)

"I'm just gonna go and-"

(Bam)

Mai collapsed onto the floor and her body was warm but cold. Shes fine but something wasn't right when she woke up an hour later.

(I....I had no control of my body anymore my wrists and ankles were in sharpening pain...the dream...was the dream trying to warm me about this? Well it would've been easier if Gene explained it to me! My body felt like someone was taking my soul out and putting in something dark. I didn't know what I was doing, the only thing I could do was watch. I'm being played like a puppet. My "Master" must be that spirit we saw....I have to try to fight this at least but I know what happens once hes done with me....the "wires" on my wrists and ankles will split through my skin and tear my limbs apart. Help me please...This doll i'm becoming this soulless doll that can hurt anyone at any moment and I can't do anything about it.....Tears of darkness shall stream down my face forever pure black darkness will always be inside of me but I will never know why...)

-Mai the Puppet