Disappearance

I kept sketching my drawing for awhile....Soon I got done with the sketching part so I examined it over. I drew a dark town...with a hill on the left and it was all sunny and bright with a little flower on top. Then on the right was that dark town I mentioned. I was in it...in the darkness while everyone else was in the light. Why do I draw these type of things? Thing is I don't know...I never know what I do it just happens.

I sighed as I placed my sketch on the table.

"Mai, Miss Hara, you can go to bed now Ayako will show you to the room." Naru sighed. I grabbed my sketchbook and started to follow Ayako. We walked down the dark hallway and entered the last room. It was pretty spacious so we could take half the room for ourselves. There were hospital beds set up as regular beds which was nice....

"Thanks" I said to Ayako as she started to walk down the dark hallway. I threw myself on the bed and tossed my drawing next to me.

"Naru!" Lin shouted. "What is it?" he asked. Lin showed Naru the monitors and they both saw a girl with a hospital gown and she was holding a needle....Her hair looked really frizzy and she had her head tilted sideways. She was walking down the hallway where Mai and Masako was..."Crap! There all alone!" Bou-san shouted as he noticed.

"What the?" I questioned. "Masako i'll try my best to keep you safe...if I can't i'm sorry." I muttered. "It's fine..." She said. I started to get in the position that Bou-san does and did his prayer...."It didn't work..." I muttered in shock.

"Oh no!" I yelled.

*Screams*

"Oh no!" Bou-san and Ayako shouted worryingly at the same time. Everyone shot threw the door and headed towards their room. Once they all got there the door was wide opened. "Miss Hara? Mai?!" Naru questioned as he walked in. "Hey Naru its a drawing" Ayako held out a piece of paper that had some weird wet stuff dripping down it.

"Always in the darkness..." He muttered. 

(Hey Mai what are you drawing? Uh nothing!) (Mai was sitting there for awhile drawing....)

"This was Mai's" Naru said angrily. "What?" Ayako questioned. He nodded. "Wherever they are there not far...I can tell." Naru explained. He glared at Lin giving him a signal to go back to base. Lin nodded, he knew what he was thinking.

"Hey are you just going to leave us out!?" Bou-san and Ayako shouted in frustration.

"No you will see..." Naru gritted his teeth, trying to keep his cool.

Hey guys! :D Kate here just giving out a little note ^-^

Thank you so much for the support on this book! It really means a lot to me and it gives me more encouragement to write more for this! So i'm really thankful for that, and I'll try my best to post out new chapters and volumes of this regularly. 

It will be hard though because school is coming up so i'll be extra busy...:( So I won't be writing much soon T^T Dumb school won't let me write during extra time cause they think its a waste of time.....But I WILL POST HOPEFULLY! 

Thank you again though for the support ;) Bye Bye!! :D