Naru in the Hospital, WHY?

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. It was so sunny out, today will be a good day! I crawled out of bed and put on a yellow tank top and light pink shorts and went to the bathroom. I brushed my hair then my teeth. I looked into the mirror and sighed in relief because the purpleness was gone.

I walked downstairs and I smelt something good, but what was it? I walked to the place where I smelt this delicious scent and it was Lin cooking something. I sat there in awe, my jaw dropped wide opened. Lin started to turn around so I quickly hid myself by the stairs.  

(He can do that?! I thought he just sits around all day typing...Man Mai your lucky XD) 

"Hm I thought someone was here.." Lin muttered.

 I sighed in relief, "Great he didn't know it was me..."

"Mai, here" Lin said as he came up to me with a plate of food. "Breakfast."

"Uh..thank you!" I said cheerfully. He nodded and walked into the kitchen. I sat on the couch and ate this delicious breakfast. I didn't know what it was but it was DELICIOUS!!! 

As I got done I walked into the kitchen where Lin was at and washed the plates. "I'm gonna be going out for a bit just to get some air and maybe do some shopping" I said to Lin as he turned to me. "Alright" Lin flatly said. I dried my hands and grabbed my bag and walked out.

I forgot to ask about how Naru was doing...but i'm sure hes fine....I started to run my errands and it took me about 2-3 hours I think...I went shopping for food and clothes, then I went to go meet         Bou-san  but he was busy so I walked all the way to his place for nothing....

*Vibrating noises*

"What the?, My phone..."

"Its Lin..."

I grabbed the phone out of my pocket and answered, "Hello?"

"Narus in the hospital...." Lin calmly said like everything was fine.

I ended the call and started to run to the hospital. "How is this okay?!?", "HUH HOW IS THIS OKAY?!". "And...why is he in the hospital?".

Phew...I finally made it to the hospital...I walked in and went to the receptionists. 

I talked to the receptionists and walked to his room. "Room B125...". "That would be down the hall then go upstairs and make a right...." I walked to Naru's room and knocked on the door. 

"Come in" A voice said.

I walked in and sat down with a stern and serious face. "What happened?" I asked.

"Don't know he just collapsed on the ground" Lin said.

"Just collapsed!? Well is there a reason for that?!" I shouted.

"Calm down, like I said we don't know Mai..."

"I'll be right back just..stay here" Lin said seriously and he walked out of the room.

I got up and walked towards Naru and pulled out a chair and sat next to him. "What happened to you while I was gone?". I sat there thinking, was it to much stress or what?

"Please be alright Naru...." I kissed him on the forehead and slumped back into my chair.