Escape!

I got bored so well yeah... :P
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What...Why?".

I looked towards the door and 2 security guards were in front of it. "What do you want?". I asked. 

"You just...look so beautiful..". He said, smiling. I turned my head away and muttered, "So your another pervert, right? That's sickening to hear...People like you shouldn't deserve such a "rich" life". "Oh really? I love that about you. You act so tough..So fiesty". He snickered.

"My name is Narumi just in case your wondering..".

I rolled my eyes and began to observe the room. 

*If I can't go through the door...Then i'll take a chance to go through the window..* 

I slowly got up and stood there. I looked at the guards then I looked at Narumi. 

"I sense...A very strong power coming off of you..". Narumi said in thought. "What do you mean?". I asked. "You are a very special flower indeed..". Narumi began to walk towards and then he placed his hand under my chin. Narumi pinned me against the wall and he softly giggled.

"Nngh..". "Wh-What are you doing..?". I asked hesitantly. Narumi began to lean his face towards mine but I placed my hand in front of his face and pushed him away. "Pervert". "Again with the fiestyness..". He sighed.

 "How old are you? 50? Why would a grown man want to do such things with a child like me?".

*Gasps* "You think i'm 50?! Ha! I'm 21! I'm not that older than you..". He laughed proudly. Narumi grabbed me by the chest and pulled me close to him. "Now..Now..Don't plan on leaving! Sit down, let's talk for awhile...".

*Why does this room feel so suffocating all of the sudden? I have to get out of here!*

I pushed away from him and ran towards the windows. I struggled getting the window open but luckily I did. "Are you really going to jump out of the window? We're two stories high!". He laughed.

"Then that's....a choice i'm going to make!". I jumped on the windowsill and looked down. I looked towards my left and saw a siding where I can hopefully stand on. I jumped on the edge and almost fell but luckily I gained my balance.

"Wait come back!". He shouted.

"Were you trying to knock me out? The strange odor that started to brew in there...Also your little perverted act will soon come to an end! Sexual harassment! I'm calling the cops!". I shouted back while coughing.

*I was watching Yu-gi-oh and I wanted Mai to become tough like Yami sooo XD "It's time to d-d-duel!" Anyways one quick question. Any Yu-gi-oh fans here? Comment below :) Anndd if there is some Yu-gi-oh fans here, would you like to see a YamixYugi Fanfic? I'm bored.. XD*

I started to carefully run down the edge and came to a corner. It was all glass, people were inside the room. I'm guessing the party was also held upstairs...I looked back and Narumi was starting to chase after me. I quickly went to the corner and started to walk in front of the glass. I kept hearing people say "There's a girl outside!" and "She's going to get hurt!".

Then right when I was around the end of this part I noticed a pipe that went all the way to the ground. Right when I got ahold of the pipe I heard people say "It's Narumi! He's after the girl!". and "No wonder why she's running away".

"Ow!" I grunted. I looked at my hand and a hole was in my hand. I looked at the pipe closely and there were jagged sharp spots all over it. *Be strong Mai...*. I thought. I quickly climbed down, enduring the pain in my hands. I jumped down from the pipe and fell on my lil bum. 

Narumi was standing there still on the edge and just jumped down. The guy who was handing out the masks didn't pay attention to me and Narumi.

I stared at my hands and they were covered in blood.

I stared at Narumi coldy..."What's your next move?". I asked coldly. "Are you going to try to get me again?". 

Narumi nodded and smiled. "If you go near me, you'll be sorry". I muttered angrily. Narumi looked confused and he began to charge at me. "I SAID GO AWAY!". I raised my hand in front of me and then I heard a bang. I looked up and he was on the wall. 

"I did it again...Just like when those boys were trying to hurt me...".

*Why do I feel so scared...Like if I want to cry...*

I stared at my hands then back to Narumi who was trying to get up. "You do have incredible powers..". He mumbled.

"I....I'm sorry..I didn't mean to do that, I don't even know how I did it..". 

Narumi walked up to me and hugged me. "Uh..". Then I felt something touch me somewhere in both places I wish to not be touched at. "LET GO PERVERT!". I pushed him back and he slightly laughed. Narumi walked back inside, I on the other hand just fell to my knees.

"This night was so weird...".

I got up and went back inside. *I need to find Naru...I want to be next to him so badly for some reason...I feel so scared, like I feel alone...*

I wandered around for awhile but nothing...Maybe I can find Lin. He is probably the tallest one here...For what I remember, Lin had a white dress shirt and black jeans. Pretty much what he wears everyday...THESE STUPID MASKS IT'S HARD TO TELL!

*Gasps*

"There he is! He took off his mask!".

I ran towards Naru. Thank god I found him...