Masako is back!

I lay on the cold wooden floors, my vision was going blurry on and off. 

Masako please be alright I kept repeating in my head. 

I just kept staring at the ceiling waiting...for someone to come and save me, and I knew she was coming back again. I could feel the tension in the air...and it felt uneasy. My eyes felt so heavy and they were stinging the living out of me...I couldn't close them they just kept staying open.

How long has it been since I was here? It feels like forever to me...

"Everyone!" Masako shouted worringly. 

Everyone was laying on the ground, so Masako quickly ran up to them. 

"There all breathing" Masako sighed in relief. 

"Nngh!" someone groaned.

Masako turned around and noticed Naru, and Bou-san starting to get up, then she looked in front of her and Lin, Ayako, John, and Yasuhara started to come in to.                                                   "Good your all awake!" Masako cheered. 

"Masako!" John cheered excitedly, then he blushed a bit. John was really happy to see his beloved Masako in front of him.

"Why were you on the ground?" Masako asked.

"We don't know..." Naru snarled.

"We have to go...Mai's in trouble!" Masako said, she then ran into the hospital.

Everyone bolted up and followed her.

(Please be okay Mai...)

I heard footsteps coming my way, but the tension in the room got thicker and thicker.                                  Shes back...."H-h-how l-long will t-this drug l-l....last for?" I asked trying, trying to speak.

"Oh not for long, but that's why i'm back...." The girl said as she walked towards me. She held out another needle but this time it looked different....In the monitors when I first saw her, she held a needle with clear liquid in it, now its like a brownish color.

"This is what I used on you...but if I add more.....you will be hopeless, useless in fact", she charged at me and stuck the needle in my neck.

"AGH!"

"Bye bye.." the girl then vanished leaving the needle behind, stuck in my neck....