"Well?" he said looking at him as if he expected me to do something.

"Well what?" I asked feeling nervous.

"Are you going to do it or not?"

"Do what?" I felt so embarrassed.

"Suck; are you going suck or not?" he asked raising his voice in anger and impatience. He didn't blink, he just stared at me with furrowed eye brows yelling, knowing I wouldn't actually do it.

"Exactly." he said re bottoning and zipping his pants, "you're not ready. Don't try to prove me wrong when I'm right." he grabbed his t-shirt from off the floor and put it on.

I stood there feeling so ashamed of myself. The spark I felt and the need to have him was gone; all I felt was shame and digust in myself.

"Alee," he said noticing my state, "I know you aren't ready for something like this. Even behind your confidence I saw uncertainty."

"God," I sighed rubbing my forehead. From everything I was feeling; angry, embarrassed, upset, I began to tear up, "I feel so dumb." I looked down as I sat at the edge of his bed. I began to rub over my thumb nails and he made his way over to me and sat down.

"Don't, " he said grabbing my hand, "it's better if we just talk about it rather than do something you'll regret and hate me for."

"Hate you for?" I repeated in confusion, "why would I hate you?"

"Taking your virginity when you aren't even ready; that's a big deal. I could never take away something so special, especially from you." I turned my body around and hugged him tightly, probably tighter than I've ever hugged him before.

I don't know what possessed me to want to have sex but I'm grateful Harry know's what kind of person I am. If it were Liam, he wouldn't have hesitated.

"I just want to feel close to you." I whispered into his neck.

"I'm always here. Don't do something stupid especially out of spite." he pulled away and stood up, pulling me up with him.

"I tease you I know, but I could never do it knowing you're not ready."

"I'm glad you stopped me before I made that mistake." I half smiled grabbing his hands and swinging him arms back and forth.

"I wouldn't let you do that." he reassured pulling me in by my waist, "But I love your dirty mind." he winked wrapping his arms around my lower back and pecking my lips.

"How do you do that?" I asked with amazement.

"Do what?"

"Lighten up the mood so quickly?" I smile adirming him.

"I'm only like this around you." he looked into my eyes before kissing me again, "you know what lightens up my mood?" he asks.

"No, what?"

"You being with me." he smiled pulling away and picking up my bra from the floor, "can I keep this?" he asked with a childish smile when I reached to grab it.

"No." I laugh rolling my eyes and taking it from his hands.

"Are you hungry?" he asks walking to the door.

"Yeah, I'm starving." I still felt a little embarrassed. He just carried on like nothing happened but I still felt weird.

"What do you want?"

"Actually, I really want Subway." I say putting my hands on my hips.

"Subway? I can do Subway." he said nodding his head.