Chapter Fourteen - Important Announcements

Start from the beginning

The guys all nodded in agreement, falling silent as they all thought of something we may be able to do.

I don't know why they even cared enough to try and help, but I was stumped so I wasn't complaining.

''Oh!'' Liam exclaimed, a light bulb going off inside his head. ''I know! You could-''

Craig cut him off abruptly by coughing loudly and punching him in the arm, hard.

''What the fuck was that fo-'' Liam started to yell before we all realised what Craig had done that for, ''Oh, er, hi Rosie.'' Liam laughed awkwardly.

''Hey guys.'' Rosie laughed, a little unsure as she gave us curious looks on her way past.

''Hey.''

''Hi.''

''Hi.''

The remaining three of us mumbled.

I smiled a little at Rosie, trying to appear as if we weren't just talking about her.

She smiled back, a breathtakingly gorgeous smile and sparkle in her eyes as she kept walking and disappeared into the school building.

Was it just me, or did we just have a moment?

She was literally all I could see in that short moment in time, the commotion of the other pupils around us completely forgotten as we looked at each other...

Fuck, I repeat what I've said in the past, I NEED TO GET LAID.

As soon as she was out of sight and ear range, the guys exploded in laughter.

''HA HA HA!'' Craig laughed.

The other guys snickered under their breaths.

''Dude, what happened to you?!'' Zack laughed.

''Yeah, I mean what the hell has this girl done to you?!'' Liam added.

''You my friend, are whipped.'' Craig felt the need to mention.

I scowled. ''Not.'' I mumbled as I climbed out of the car and left without waiting for any of them.

Yeah, I was being childish, but I'm not whipped, and I won't let them call me that.

Sighing, I headed to registration five minutes early, not caring any more as I needed somewhere to go.

Ignoring the questioning and confused glances from both the other nerdy people in the class and the fat ass teacher I sat down near the back and tapped my fingers impatiently waiting for it to start so I could go to maths and see Ros-

Nope, I'm not going to finish that thought.

I do not like Rosie...I do not like Rosie...I do not like Rosie...I do not like Rosie...I do not like Rosie...I do not like Rosie...I do not like Rosie...I do not like Rosie...I do not like Rosie...I do not like Rosie...

RING!

Oh thank god for that.

People started to pile into the classroom, one by one taking their seats and began to chat animatedly.

The guys came in too, sitting around me like they normally would, and talking about normal stuff like band practice and hockey.

I zoned out, uninterested and just wishing I would go back to bed or something.

The teacher took role and I nonchalantly told her I was here, before practically running from the class as the bell rang for first period.

Maths.