With team 7

"YOU'RE LATE!!!!" Raya and Naruto scream at Kakashi, in usion, when the said male try to greet them.

"A black cat cross my path, so I had to take the long way. Anyway, where's (M/n)," Kakashi said, quickly changing the subject. "Right here, Sensei," (M/n) said as he landed behind Kakashi.

Kakashi nod his head as he place a clock on a stump, while (M/n) walk around him and stood next to Sasuke, who was blushing like crazy.

"Ok, it's set for noon. Here are three bells. Your task is to take these from me before time's up," Kakashi spoke as he showed them the bells. "Those who don't have a bell by noon...get no lunch. I'll not only tie you to one of those stumps, but I'll also eat right in front of you." At that moment, everyone thought, 'So that's why...he told us not to eat..' as their stomach growl in hunger, well...even though (M/n) ate earlier, he was still hungry. Kakashi continue, "You only have to get one bell. There are only three, so one of you will definitely be tied to the stump. And the person who doesn't take a bell fails. So at least one of you will be sent back to the Academy. If you want you can use shurikens and kunais. You won't succeed unless you come at me intending to kill."

"But!! You'll be in danger!!" Raya said in fake worry, while thinking, 'Hah! (M/n)-kun will totally destroy you!! ....you know you have to get a bell too. Of course!! All I need to do is order him to give me one. ...whoever told you that is all you need to do, need to get their ass kick.'

"Yeah, you're so slow, you can't even dodge a blackboard eraser!! We'll definitely kill you!!" Naruto said as he tried to act cool.

"REALLY!! Okay, let's spar already!" (M/n) said as his tail wiggle in happiness, not hearing the comment that Kakashi made to Naruto, who lunge at him, with a kunai in hand.

"Wow~ Sensei! You're really fast!" (M/n) said with a close eyes smile as he lean against Kakashi, who was holding Naruto by his head and pointed his own weapon against him.

'No way...I couldn't even him move...while (M/n)-kun...it was like he knew he was going to be there. Now you see at least a little bit of the power of a jounin. Now are you sure you want to do this? ...grr. I got this!! ....' Raya thought, but pause as she stare at their sensei.

'So this is a jounin...but what is the true power of (M/n)?' Sasuke thought as he remembered how (M/n) just lean and all of the sudden he was leaning against Kakashi.

"Well, it seems you're finally prepared to come at me with the intent to kill. So you've finally acknowledged me?" Kakashi mock them a little, while thinking, 'Even though one of you already been doing that since yesterday.' "Hehe, it seems like I'm beginning to like you guys. Ok, let's get going. Ready...begin!!" And with that everyone scattered.

"The most important thing for a Shinobi is to be able to hide yourself," Kakashi announce. 'Nice...they're all hidden very well...' he thought before turning his head to look at Naruto.

"COME HERE!! AND FIGHT ME!!" Naruto yelled as he stood in front of Kakashi. "I SAID, FIGHT ME!!"

"Uhm...you're little bit off..." Kakashi trail, as he watch Naruto.

'What a baka...' Sasuke thought as he watch them.

'...boo! So not fair, Naru-chan get to fight him first!' (M/n) thought with a pout as he lean against the tree, while he sat on the branch.

"THE ONLY THING THAT'S A BIT OFF IS YOUR HAIR CUT!!" Naruto as he lunge at Kakashi, who put his hand in his pouch, noticing this, Naruto jump back.