Epilouge

"Heda Akela kom skaikru!" The man declared and put a crown of silver on Akela's head, "The first beast hunter and the Maid of Gevadaun!"
They we're in the throne hall. Akela was sittning on the throne, while her friends and some others were standing infront of her.
"Long may she reign!" Everyone in the hall said at the same time.

An hour later, Akela and her friends were sitting in Akela's room.
"So, what is the first thing you will do now? As Commander I mean" Miller asked Akela.
"I've already done one thing as Commander." Akela said, "But the second thing will be to form a special trained group. That will protect those who cannot protect themselves"
Akela turned to Octavia.
"Go outside" Akela said to Octavia.
Octavia walked out from the room and closed the door.
"What have you done?" Raven asked.
"The Nemeton can only heal the heirs of Rebekkah Pramheda and those who have fell in the eternal sleep too early" Clarke said and quoted Bellamy.
A scream of happiness was heard from the outside.
"It's Lincoln, isn't it?" Harper asked.
Akela nodded.
"Who else?" Akela asked.

After a while, nearly all of them were going to bed. But Akela stopped Clarke before she had the chance to go.
"I'm sorry that I can't bring Lexa back" Akela said.
"It's okay" Clarke said, "She's in a better place. Just like Ontari"
Akela smiled.
"I think you will be a wise ruler, Heda" Clarke said and smiled back, "I will make sure that the histrory Books will remember you as the Maid of Gevadaun. The Heda that fell down from the sky, just like Rebekkah Pramheda"
"But I..." Akela started.
But Raven interrupted her.
"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it" Raven said behind them.
"See you tomorrow" Clarke said.
"Are you coming, Bellamy?" Raven asked.
"Later" Bellamy answered shortly.
"Okay" Raven said and walked out from the room with Clarke. She smiled.

∆ ∆ ∆

In the middle of the night, Harper was walking around in the halls. When she walked by Akela's room, she meeted Jasper and Monty. They were standing outside the door and listening to something.
"Hi" Harper said, "What are you two doing?"
"Nothing" Monty said and smiled nervously.
Suddenly, a noise was heard from inside the room.
"Ew! Are you two listening to Bellamy and Akela, when they're making out?" Harper said.
"Maybe..." Jasper said.
"Idiots" Harper said, "I'm surrounded by idiots. But..."
"It was about time" Jasper finished for her.
"Not if you have seen them kissing, by accident, two times" Monty said.
"What are you three doing?" Someone asked behind them.
There stood Lincoln and Octavia.
"Nothing!" all three answered and walked away from there.
Jasper, Monty and Harper walked out to a balcony. They stood there a while and looked at the view.
"What are you thinking about?" Monty asked Harper.
"Of all those people we lost" Harper said, "But somehow, it feels okay right now"
"When I miss my family, I normaly think about a few words: Till memory fades and life departs, you live on forever inside of our hearts" Monty said and smiled.
Harper smiled back.
"Or you can think of Shakespeare: And make death proud to take us" Harper said.
"Are you two also going to make out?" Jasper asked, "Because it sounds like that"
"Shut up Jasper" Harper said, "We're actully trying to have an adult conversation over here"
"Who is surrounded by idiots now, huh?" Jasper said, "Or maybe I should say surrounded by turtur doves?"
Monty and Jasper started laughing at Jasper's bad joke. But Harper couldn't help to smile. Right now, she felt like she had a home. The Ark or Arkadia had never felt like a home, but Polis was her home. She was sure of that. Harper looked up at the rising Moon and thought of another quote: "Tell me the story of how the sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe."
Harper sighted and started laughing with the others. It felt like for the first time in her life, she was truly happy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... and that was the end of this story.
Hi by the way!
Anyway, I'm so happy that so many has voted and Read this story! Actully, I could never have finished this story if it wasn't for all of you! So thanks again!

Sorry if I've spelled some words wrong. I'm swedish, But I like to write in English :)

// AlphaOfNerds