Chapter Thirty

Everything had gone wrong for Clarke. She had been so happy when she meet Lexa, but now they were surrounded. By a chipped army. They had no where to go.
"What are we going to do?" Clarke asked Lexa.
"We fight" Lexa said and picked up her weapon.
But suddenly, a door came up from nowhere. At first, it was White. But then, a bird was painted on the door.
"It's Raven!" Clarke said.
"Go!" Lexa said, "It's the only way to save your people!"
Clarke ran towards to the door. While she opened it, she looked back at Lexa.
"May we meet again, Clarke" Lexa said before Clarke closed the door.
"May we meet again" Clarke whispered back.

∆ ∆ ∆

It took a while to find that thing Ontari was talking about. Apparently, Ontari had hidden it in the Gevadaun forest. That was very close to the icenation. So while Ontari was looking, Octavia was freezing.
It felt like it had gone a Century before Ontari finaly found it.
"Here it is!" Ontari said.
She kneeled down to the ground and picked up something. Octavia had never seen anything like it before. It was a long spear. With a pointy end, that shined in the moon light.
"Great" Octavia said, "Now we just have to go back"
"No" Ontari said, "We just have to wait and hide the pike. My sister and I have been planning this since the day she was captured. We decided that when the day had come, we would hide the pike over there"
Ontari pointed at a frozen lake.
"I'll go and hide it" Ontari said.

Ontari had right. After a while, a loud roar filled the forest. After a while, a familiar person ran out on the lake. A person with night black hair and a blue and bloody dress. It was Akela. She had the beast after her. Then, something happened. Akela tripped and fell to the ground.

But the strange thing, was that the beast stopped right next to her and started laughing

"Did you really think that you could defet me?" The beast said and laughed, "Not even your Hell Hound can help you. Prepare to die, maid of Gevadaun"
Akela didn't move. She looked around, but both Ontari and Octavia knew that she was far away from the pike. Octavia opened her mouth to ask Ontari something, But she wasn't there. Ontari was running towards to Akela. After that, the forest echoed of Akela's scream.

Octavia rised from the ground and ran after Ontari. Bit it was to late. Octavia watched, as the beast killed Ontari. Instead of Akela. Akela couldn't act, she could only scream.
"No!" Octavia screamed.
The beast threw away Ontari's body and looked at Akela. Octavia was so close. She couldn't let Akela die. If she only could run a little bit faster...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!
I just want to say sorry for not updating yesterday. I was on a horse competition and I came home late.

I also want to say that I'm only going to write one more chapter and a epilouge. Thanks for reading ;)

// AlphaOfNerds