Chapter Twenty Five

When Akela started breathing again, Octavia started running towards to her brother. But she didn't get far, because Bellamy rised from the tree and started walking to her.
"Bellamy?" Octavia asked.
"Stay where you are, human" Bellamy said with the very deep voice, "You shall not harm the Banshee"
"We're her friends" Clarke said.
"If you remove the Banshee from the Nemeton, she will go back to the eternal sleep" Bellamy said.
"Is it healing her?" Miller asked.
"Yes" Bellamy answered with that deep voice.
"Can it heal a dead man?" Octavia asked.
"It can only heal the heirs to Rebekkah Pramheda" He answered, "And those who have fell in the eternal sleep to early"
"What do you mean with that?" Octavia asked.
"You ask to many questrions, human" Bellamy said and walked back to Akela.
"What are we going to do?" Octavia asked Clarke.
"I have no idea" Clarke answered, "Just wait, I guess"

All of them guessed that it would take a while, so they sat down on the ground and talked.
"Monty, on the outside, before the beast came you said you had figured something out. Maybe you could...?" Octavia said.
"Sure" Monty said, "When we stood outside, on guard, I thought about the prophecy. What if it isn't just about Akela?"
"Do you mean that it would be about someone else too?" Harper asked.
"Yeah" Monty said, "Think of the prophecy: Stardust in your eyes, Moon in your heart. You're a child of cosmos, a ruler of worlds"
"Those words still doesn't say me anything" Octavia said.
"Stardust in your eyes" Monty said, "I mean Akela has only eyes for Bellamy"
"And he fell down from the sky" Harper said.
"Exactly" Monty said, "Stars come from the sky"
"What about moon in your heart?" Miller asked.
"There a quote from someone that my mom used to say to me: Tell me the story, of how the Sun loved the moon so much, he died every night to let her breathe. I mean, Bellamy would do anything for her. Then, you're a child of cosmos. Before we came to the ground, there was only two people: Grounders and mountain men. There was reapers too, but as we know they're actully Grounders. Bellamy said before that she was the daughter of Anya and said that her aftername was Wallace. Which means that she's both mountain man and Grounder."
"What has that to do with cosmos?" Miller asked.
"Cosmos is like the whole world" Harper explained, "Akela unites the world because she's both. We're invaders. But when I think closer, Bellamy and Akela becomes all three people that exsist in this world..."
"Okay" Miller said, "Thanks Harper"
"And the last words?" Octavia said.
"Still working on it" Monty said.
"A ruler of worlds" Clarke said, "You said she was the daughter of Anya, which means that she's a nightblood"
"Are you telling me that she can become the next commander?" Octavia asked.
"Yes" Clarke said, "That explain why the Icenation wants her. If Lexa died and they killed all Lexa's nightblood, there would only be two left: Ontari and Akela"
"And Luna" Octavia said, "The one that escaped from the conclave. When Lexa was about to be a commander. Lincoln has telled me that"
"So there's three nightbloods left?" Harper said, "Three persons who can be the next commander after Lexa?"
Clarke nodded and said:
"The problem is that, I don't know if I want anyone of them to be the next commander"