Chapter Six

Dante joined Monty, Akela and Jasper at the breakfast next morning.
"So how is it out there?" Dante asked.
"It's beautiful in the begining, but after a while you realize it's a death trap. The Grounders can come any minute and kill you" said Jasper.
"I've heard something of a beast. One of my men have meet it, once. He said he never had run that fast" said Dante, while the others smiled at him.
"He also said that there was only one who dared to face the beast. When everyone else ran for their life, she stayed and fought. According to his description, it was a young woman. Here, in Mount Weather, we call her the maid of Gevadaun." Dante said.
"Why?" Akela asked.
"Long story, Akela" Dante answered.
The huntress nooded and looked at Dante. They had eye contact for a few seconds, but it looked like Dante defiently knew that Akela wasn't from the Ark. But how long would he keep it for himself?

∆ ∆ ∆

Bellamy ran as fast as he could through the woods. He hoped he wasn't to late. They needed Finn. Bellamy couldn't save the others without him.

He finaly stopped when he saw Monroe and Sterling

"Finn is there" Monroe said and pointed.
She had right. He was, but he was also captured by a Grounder.
"We have to save him" Bellamy said, "On three we attack the Grounder. One... two...three!"
Bellamy jumped out from the woods, but noticed he was alone. He sighted and attacked the Grounder. Bellamy threw his spear, that hit the enemy in his leg. The Grounder groaned, but jumped of his horse and attacked Bellamy. Bellamy had no chance. The Grounder was to strong but, in that moment when the Grounder was so close to kill Bellamy, Monroe and Sterling attacked. With their guns. Bellamy moved from the Grounder, so they could shoot him more. It took a while to kill the Grounder, but Bellamy could finaly breathe out when the Grounder was dead. They had found Finn. Which meaned that they could go after their friends, who were captured by Grounders.

"We have to find Clarke!" Finn said, while they walked through the woods.
"We're going to save all of them, Finn" Monroe answered.
"Wait" said Bellamy, "I heard something behind us"
All of them turned around and saw a familiar person. Bellamy sighted high.
"Murphy" he said.
"I know the way to the Grounders camp, do you?" Murphy asked, "So don't kill me"
"I will strangle you if you lead us on the wrong way, did you copy that?" Bellamy said.
"I heard" said Murphy.

"We need to split up" said Bellamy, "According to the things Murphy told us, there's another village down the river. Finn and Murphy stays here. Sterling and Monroe goes with me"
Everyone nooded and Sterling and Monroe went with him. They followed the river down. But they didn't found another Grounder village. They found a part of the Ark.
"Do you think there's other stations then this?" Sterling asked, "Because this is just one station"
"Be quiet" Bellamy said, "I think I heard something"
"I can hear it too" said Monroe, "It's someone who's screaming for help!"
All three of them ran forward and noticed that there was a precipice right in front of them. Someone were down there.
"Sterling!" The person screamed.
"Mel?" Sterling asked.
"I know her Bellamy, we have to save her!" Sterling said and looked at Bellamy.
Bellamy nooded.
"Monroe, get the rope" Bellamy said.

Bellamy didn't know how long it took to get up Mel, but they fought a long time to get her up. All three of them had to pull to get her up. But they did it.
Mel hugged Sterling and started crying.
"It's going to be fine Mel" Sterling said.
Then, an arrow hit Sterling in his head. Mel screamed and Bellamy pulled her down at the ground. While Monroe tried not to scream, because an arrow had hit her leg.

After a while, the arrows stopped and a familiar signal from a horn filled the woods.
"The fog" Monroe whispered.
Bellamy was going to say something, but he never had the chance.
"Bellamy!" Said someone.
"Octavia?" Bellamy asked.
He stood up and ran to his sister. Octavia hugged him.
"Need some help?" She asked.
Bellamy nooded.

Octavia lead them to another part of the Ark.
He could see that there was many survivors, because there was already an electric fence. After that, two familiar persons came towards to them. One was Abby and the other one was Clarke.
"Where's Finn?" Was the first thing Clarke said.
"Looking for you" Bellamy answered.