Chapter Twenty Four

"Did you get out the bullet?" Clarke asked Abby.
Abby nodded. Suddenly, Octavia came in.
"We have a problem" she said.
After that, something roared. Clarke looked at Bellamy and she swear that she saw his eyes glowing.
"What are we going to do?" Clarke said.
Suddenly, Bellamy started walking. He was walking towards to the roaring thing.
"Bellamy?" Octavia asked.
But he didn't say anything. He just kept walking.

A moment later, Sinclair came in.
"Guys!" He said, "We have a problem!"
Then Raven came inside the room too.
"All of you have to watch this!" She said.
Everyone inside the room followed Raven and Sinclair. To the outside.
"Look!" Raven said, "Am I hallucinating or is Bellamy on fire? And fighting something?"
"I can see it too" Clarke said.
So it was. Bellamy was on fire and was fighting something.
"Wait a minute" Clarke said, "I heard that sound before. I know what that something is..."
"Tell us, then!" Octavia said.
"It's the beast of Gevadaun" Clarke said.
Octavia looked disapointed.
"That is a myth, Clarke!" Octavia said, "You need to learn to separate fantasy from reality"
"It's not a myth!" Clarke said, "I mean, I've meet it"
"Clarke, the beast of Gevadaun isn't real!" Abby said, "The supernatural doesn't exsist!"
"How do you explain that?" Clarke said and pointed at the burning Bellamy.
"I'm sure that it has a logical explination" Abby said and walked inside.
The rest of the group followed Abby inside and Clarke looked one last time at Bellamy before she went inside. She closed the door and then she saw her friends faces. Some of them were even crying.
"No!" She screamed and ran inside the room were they had Akela.
"I'm sorry, Clarke" Abby said, "But your friend is gone"
Clarke looked down at Akela and realized Abby was right. Akela was dead.

"Yo gonplei ste..." Clarke started.
But she never had the chance to say the words, because a strange sound was heard. Clarke thought it sounded like someone broke up the door and she had right. Because a moment later, someone entered the room. It was Bellamy. But it also wasn't Bellamy. This thing was on fire and his eyes was glowing. It was like he had a fire, burning inside his eyes.
Bellamy was only wearing pants. His t-shirt had probably burned up.
Bellamy walked to Akela's bed and lifted her up with his arms. Then he only stood there, with Akela's corpses.
"What are you doing?" Clarke asked.
Bellamy didn't answer, he just looked at Clarke for a minute. Then he turned around and started walking.

Clarke, Monty, Octavia, Harper and Miller followed Bellamy

Clarke, Monty, Octavia, Harper and Miller followed Bellamy. The others stayed in Niylah's store and pretended that what they had seen wasn't reality. That they had hallucinated.

Bellamy walked a long way into the deep forest and he didn't even stop once. It was like he knew exactly what he was going to do.

The first thing Clarke saw, when they finaly stopped, was a tree. Or more correctly, what was left of a tree. Bellamy walked over to the tree and then layed down Akela on it. After that, he started burning even more. Then he put his hand over Akela's eyes and said this with a deep voice:
"Marie-Jeanne Wallace, the daughter of Anya kom trikru, your fight isn't over. I, the guardian, takes you back from your eternal sleep"
After those words, Akela started breathing again.