Chapter Eleven

Clarke and Lexa was planning to attack Mount Weather, but first Bellamy had to turn of the poisonus fog. Clarke had a very good plan, that would work. Right now, she stood and explained the plan to the Grounders and the Skypeople. When she was nearly done, Kane came into the telt.
"It's done" Kane said, "Bellamy has turned of the fog"
Clarke nodded.
"Remember" Clarke told everyone, "We are just going to kill the guilty ones. There are people inside that mountain that has helped us and children who has nothing to do with this war."
Commander Lexa continued:
"As Clarke said, we will not kill the innocent. As for the guilty ones: Jus drein jus daun."

∆ ∆ ∆

When Bellamy had turned off the fog, he realized his job was done in the mountain. Now, he just had to stick to the plan and wait.

Bellamy walked around in the mountain and tried to find the sleeping room, where Akela and the others were. Without Maya, he always walked the wrong way. But when he finaly found the sleeping room, the door was closed.
Maya stod in a courner a few yards from Bellamy, so he walked over to her.
"What's going on?" He asked.
"Dr. Tsing and Cage Wallace has found a way to get us to the ground." Said Maya.
"Then we'll go to the president. Dante" said Bellamy.
"Dante is no longer the president. Cage is" Maya said.
Bellamy was going to say somethig, but a guard interrupted him.
"You there!" The guard said, "Who are you? I have never seen you!"
Suddenly, everyone was looking at Bellamy.
"Hands in the air!" Someone said and pointed a gun at him. Bellamy had no choice. He raised his hands. Bellamy couldn't run, because he was surrounded. By guards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
Hi everyone!
Sorry for the short chapter!
I'm just going to say that I won't be updating for two days. Thanks for reading!
// AlphaOfNerds