Chapter Three

"Raven!" Finn screamed.
Bellamy turned around and saw that Raven was shoot. That idiot Murphy did it. After he tried to hang Bellamy and then bombed a hole in the dropship.

Finn ran towards to Raven and lifted her up. Then he carried her to the dropship. Bellamy followed Finn and Raven into it. He knew that Clarke were already inside. She was the closest thing they had to a doctor.

"Can you help her?" Was the only thing Bellamy heard when he got inside the dropship.
Everyone was quiet, but Clarke didn't answer.
"That bad, huh?" Raven asked.
The huntress, who stood a bit away from them, walked over and looked at the wound.
"I've a medicine in my cave that will help" she said.
Clarke nooded.
"Go and get it" Finn said.
The huntress started walking out from the dropship, but Bellamy stopped her.
"You can't go. The Grounders are soon here and if they see you they will kill you" said Bellamy.
"That's why I'll go to Lincoln, a friend of mine. His cave is closer and..." she said.
"I know who Lincoln is" Bellamy said, "Just...stay safe"
"Always" the huntress answered.

∆ ∆ ∆

She ran as fast as she could through the woods. While she was running, she mumured a few words: Jus drein jus daun.

When she got there, she didn't stop to catch her breathe. She had to hurry. The huntress climbed down in the cave and started looking after it. Were was it?
"Looking after something?" Said a familiar voice behind her.
She turned around and faced the person. But it wasn't Lincoln. It was the commander of the Grounders. Anya.
"I warned you what would happen if you came back and now you're helping the enemy" Anya said with a ice cold voice, "I have no choice but to execute you"

∆ ∆ ∆

"Get everyone inside!" Clarke screamed.
It was to late. The Grounders were alredy there and they couldn't hold stand against them. But Raven was working on an idea. That included barbequed Grounders.

Nearly everyone was inside. Except for few and the huntress was one of them. When was she going to come? Raven needed that medicine. Anyway, they had other worries.
"Raven, is it done?" Clarke asked.
"Yeah" she answered, "Jasper is soon done. It's going to work, Clarke."
Clarke nodded, but was still worried. What if it didn't?

After a while, everything was done. So they started the plan, which was to start the ship. Then a ring of fire would be created, which would barbeque all the attacking Grounders.
They still had people out there, but Clarke had no choice.
"Do it" she said.
And then Raven and Jasper started barbeque the Grounders.

When everything was silent, when they couldn't hear any screams, then they opened the door. What they saw, was to horrible to explain. The area around the dropship, was black and had no colour. It layed dead corpses everywere, with they mouths open. But it was to kill or to get killed. She had to belive that. But behind her, someone mumured: "What have we become?"

Suddenly someone threw in something, that created a pink mist. Clarke coughed and couldn't see anything. She tried, but it was hard. The only thing she could see, was a shadow. Of a man in a mask and he was holding a gun.
What were these people?

Clarke woke up in a nearly whole white room

Clarke woke up in a nearly whole white room. It only had one thing, that weren't white. It was some kind of painting of a night with stars.

She went up from bed and looked around. After that, she walked to the door. Which had one circle formed window. She looked out and saw another person, through the glass.
"Monty?" She asked and looked beside Montys door.
She saw a sign:

MOUNT WEATHER

QURANTINE