Chapter Twenty Two

Bellamy and Octavia stood outside and made sure that Pike wouldn't send any more suprises. Both had been quiet a long time, but after a while Bellamy broke the silence.
"I haven't seen you happy in a long time" he said, but Octavia didn't answer.
"You think that she's to good for me, right?" Bellamy asked.
Octavia sighted.
"Still haven't decided yet" she said, "I mean, she let the dogs hunt us. I know it saved our lives, but there has to be better ways to let us go without that anyone noticed it"
"You have a point" Bellamy said, "O, is it okay if..."
"Sure" Octavia said, "Go to her"
Bellamy turned around and walked inside the cabin. When he got inside he realized that the door, where they kept Akela, was closed. Bellamy opened the door and walked inside. Clarke and Abby was talking about something.
"... She will feel everything!" Abby said, "We can't do this..."
Abby stopped talking when she saw Bellamy.
"Can't do what?" He asked.
Clarke turned around and looked at Bellamy.
"Take out the bullet. If we do anything wrong, we could kill her or give her worse injuries." Abby said.
"But if we don't take it out, she will die!" Clarke said, "And we can't risk that"
"But she will everything!" Abby said, "We could take her to Arkadia..."
"To take her to Arkadia is to dangerous" Bellamy said, "Do it. Take it out"
"You have no idea how much pain she will feel!" Abby almost screamed.
Bellamy thought of the claw marks from the lion on Akela's back.
"I bet she felt worse pain then this" he said.

When Akela opened her eyes, she was in some kind of white room. It felt like she had been there before...
Suddenly she saw a familiar face. She saw a woman, with light brown hair and hazel brown eyes.
"Mom?" Akela asked.
"Marie-Jeanne" the woman said.
"Am I dead?" Akela asked.
"No" the woman said, "Not yet"
"Is this a dream?" Akela asked.
"Maybe" her mother said, "Maybe not. Come, we don't have much time"
Akela's mother took her hand and leaded her to some kind of portrait. It was two huge creatures who was fighting.
"I've seen this before" Akela said, "The one to the right is Fenris, the werewolf who is going to cause the end of the world. According to ancident myths"
"You have both right and wrong" Said her mother, "According to ancident myths, that is Fenris."
Akela became confused.
"But we have something that is similar to Fenris. That isn't a myth. The Skypeople also call him Fenris, but we prefer to call it something else" her mother said, "So this painting of these two is both reality and a myth. This fight has been predicted since Rebekkah Pramheda ruled us"
Suddenly, everything made sense to Akela. Ragnarøks, this whole banshee thing and... just everything.
"What do we call him?" Her mother asked.
Akela sighted and said:
"The beast of Gevadaun"