Chapter Twenty Six

"Why?" Octavia asked, "I understand why you don't want Ontari but..."
"Think of it Octavia" Clarke said, "I guess that Luna is very kind, but very few would follow someone who escaped from her legacy. Then there's Akela... after those months in the Icenation she have never been the same. I mean she's colder in some way. It feels like she could kill us all just for fun. I don't know what all of you think, but I'm pretty sure that she still is loyal to the Icenation"
"Clarke, they tortured her!" Harper said.
"I think I understand what you mean. When the Icenation captured us, Ontari called Akela sister. I trust her, but I don't think she is capable of killing Ontari. I could see it in her eyes. It was just like she cared about Ontari" Octavia said.
"She" Miller said and pointed at Akela, "Is way better than Ontari and I bet she would be a better commander than Luna. I know she let the dogs hunt us, but she saved my life. Akela isn't heartless. But Ontari is"

∆ ∆ ∆

Since nothing happened with Akela, nearly all of them walked back to Niylah's store. Clarke and Octavia stayed with Bellamy and Akela.

When they got back to the store, Kane and Abby stood on the outside and waited for them.
"I have no idea what's happening" Kane said, "But all of you is going back to Arkadia, with Sinclair, Jasper and Raven"
"Raven has might found another way to defet A.L.I.E" Abby said, "The rest of us is going to Polis. We are going to stop A.L.I.E for good"
Kane and Abby never gave any of them the chance to say what they thought, because Raven and Sinclair came out the second Abby had talked done.
"Get in the Rover" Raven said, "We're leaving right now"

∆ ∆ ∆

Since the other had left, nothing had happened with Akela. It looked like she was still unconcius, so Octavia and Clarke decided to go back. Maybe the others had an idea what to do.
But when they got back, it was so silent. There wasn't even a guard on the outside.
"Why do I have a feeling It's a trap?" Clarke said.
"Because it is" someone said behind them.
Clarke and Octavia turned around. There stood Thelonius, Abby and Kane.
"How did they become chipped?" Clarke whispered to Octavia.
"No idea" Octavia answered.
"You don't have to whisper" Abby said, "We can hear you"
"It was to easy to find you" Thelonius said, "Then we just had to make sure that Kane and Abby took the key. The rest of the group didn't know that both of them was with A.L.I.E. We have send them somewhere that we can easily find them later. But now, you will have the same choice as the rest: Join us... or die"