Chapter Ten

Bellamy took the guard's clothes and his gun. After that, Maya showed them to the room where Jasper and the others were. Akela was happy to see Bellamy, but she didn't like that he put his own life in danger. Just to come here. There was only over three hundred people in this mountain. What if someone realized that he didn't belong here?

Suddenly, Maya stopped. But the only thing that Akela saw, was children. One of the kids came forward to Bellamy.
"Are you on the ground unit?" The little Boy asked, "My dad is training for the ground unit"
"It's pretty cool up there" Bellamy answered.
The young boy looked happy and ran into his classroom. But Akela saw what it stood on the boy's backpack: Lovejoy.
And then Akela realized they just had killed the boy's father.

When they we're close to the sleeping room, they meet Jasper.
"Hi Maya!" He said and sounded very happy, "And hi Akela!"
"Hi" Maya answered.
Akela smiled a little.
"He have to go now" Maya said and turned to Akela, "Because if someone realize he doesn't belong here..."
"That can't happen" said Akela.
"Who is it?" Jasper asked and looked at Bellamy.
But Bellamy looked down on the floor.
"Doesn't mattet now, Jasper" said Maya, "Come"
Maya took Jasper's hand, but Akela knew that he saw that it was Bellamy. Bellamy took Akela's hand and pulled her into a courner. Akela hugged him.
"Please don't do anything stupid" Akela whispered.
Bellamy nodded.
"I'll try" he said and looked if someone was coming.
After that he kissed her.

When Akela walked out from the courner, Jasper was still standing beside Maya. Both of them was looking at her. Jasper even grined a little.
"What?" She asked angrily.
"You two are so cute togheter" Jasper said.
Maya smiled.
"Jasper" Akela said, "Shut up"
"Nah" he answered.

Jasper and Akela walked back to their sleeping room, while Maya went with Bellamy.
"Monty, we're going to start a new ship" said Jasper.
"A ship?" Asked Akela, "Those who goes on water?"
"Of course not" said Jasper, "What I'm thinking about, is when you think that two people should be a pair. Like you and Bellamy"
"I don't get it" said Akela.
"What are we going to call them?" Jasper asked Monty.
"What about Akamy?" Monty asked.
"Yeah" said Jasper, "That's a good name for them"
Akela sighted and layed down in one of the beds. She looked up and saw a familiar word.
"Ragnarøks" she whispered.
"What?" Jasper asked.
Monty walked over to Akela and looked at the words.
"In mythology, Ragnarøks was the end of the world. As we know it" Said Monty, "I've read that"
"Had a Banshee a big role in that?" Akela asked.
"Yes, she had" Monty said, "She's the messenger of death. Of course she had to be there"
Akela nodded and Monty walked over to his bed. He picked up and showed her the pages that was about Ragnarøks.
"She's was going to fight a wolf named Fenris. The crulest werewolf in mythology." Said Monty.
"Who's that?" She asked and pointed at a Picture of two creatures.
"The one to the right is the werewolf Fenris." Monty said.
"The left one?" Akela asked.
"I don't know" said Monty.
"Wait" said Jasper, "I got an idea"
"Spit it out" Akela said
"What it the beast of Gevadaun also is a werewolf?" Said Jasper.
"On the day the beast is an ordinary man and on the night..." said Monty.
"He's the beast of Gevadaun" said Akela, "Which means that the man maybe even don't know that he's the beast"
Both Monty and Jasper smiled.
"I know how we're going to defet the beast" said Akela.