Chapter Twenty One

Bellamy and Harper leaded the guards to Niylah's store. Hopefully, Niylah would understand their situation and help them.

When they made it to the store, the guards looked confused.
"Where's the cave?" One of them asked.
"Underneath the house" Harper said.
"Show us" said the guard and pointed his gun at her.
Harper leaded them into the store, but suddenly she stopped.
"Where are the others?" The guard asked.
"Over here, dumbass" a familiar voice said.
Harper and Bellamy turned around. There stood Raven and she had a gun.

It didn't take long for Raven to defet the four guards. She just had to shoot them in the head.
"Where's Sinclair?" Bellamy asked when the guards was dead and the bodies hidden outside in the woods.
"He's inside" Raven said, "Sleeping"
"And Niylah?" Harper asked.
"I don't know. The place was locked when we got here" Raven said.
Suddenly, they heard the familiar sound of a rover. A few seconds later, Monty opened the door.
"They're here" Monty said, "Take her inside"
"Are you crying" Harper asked, but Monty didn't answer.
"Monty, what's going on?" Bellamy asked.
But he didn't answer. Bellamy ran outside and saw Jasper. Who was caring Akela. When Bellamy got closer, he saw that her clothes was covered in blood. Her hair was in a ponytail. Just as Raven had her hair. But that wasn't important now. The only thing that mattered was to save her.

A minute later, they had layed her down in one of the beds

A minute later, they had layed her down in one of the beds. Clarke opened her jacket and pulled up her t-shirt.
"We have to take out the bullet" Clarke said and looked at her mother.
Bellamy had no idea why Abby was with them, but that didn't matter either. Abby was a doctor and hopefully she could save Akela.

When Abby and Clarke started operating her, Octavia couldn't watch. She ran out from the room. Bellamy followed her.
"The last thing she said was that we were going to be okay..." said Octavia.
"Hey" Bellamy said and walked closer to his sister, "It's not your fault"
"How does it come that you never cries?" Octavia said, "Why do you never fall apart?"
"I fell apart, when I saw Jasper who was caring A..." Bellamy started.
But suddenly he stopped talking and looked at something.
"Bell?" She asked.
"Look" he said.
Octavia turned around and saw what he was looking at: Akela's t-shirt. For nearly the first time in her life, Octavia saw Bellamy crying.