Chapter Fourteen

Four Months later:
Monty walked through the halls of Arkadia and thought of the last few months.

A lot had happen. Both good and bad. The good news was that they had a peace and that they had found another Ark station. There was only a few survivors, because many had been killed by Grounders. But Monty's mom was one of the survivors.

The bad thing was that Pike also was a survivor. Pike was a teacher on the Ark, but now he's the chansler. Ever since he got the power, he had tried to start a war against the Grounders. He massacred Lexa's army, that was there to help them. He also massacred a Grounder village.

The worst thing with it, was that Bellamy was with him. He had never been the same since Akela disapered. He was colder in some way. Just like Jasper. Maya's death broke him into pieces.

There was still no sign of Akela or that beast who she hunted. In Arkadia, they called the beast Fenris. After some ancident myths.
Anyway, the commander had given them permission to search through the Icenation. But if Akela was there, the Icenation was probably hiding her very good.

Clarke hadn't come back either. She said she was going to look after Akela, but Monty just thought she needed a time of her own. It wasn't easy to take all those lives in Mount Weather.

Anyway Monty was going out, into the wilderness. With Jasper and Miller. They we're going to make sure no Grounders was attacking them. Because a war was coming and they all knew it.

∆ ∆ ∆

She ran through the forest, as fast as she could. If they catched her, they would kill her. Suddenly, she heard a gun shoot and stopped. Grounders didn't use guns, but Mountain men and Skypeople did. She changed direction and ran towards to the shooting. In the background she could hear familiar noise: barking dogs. She hated that sound, but right now it didn't matter. She wanted to go home.

When she came out from the forest, she saw three familiar faces. Infront of them, were four scouts from the Icenation. Three dead and one alive. The living scout was holding someone and held a knife at the person's throat.
"Wanheda" said the scout.
That was the last word the scout ever said. Because someone shoot him in the head.
"Akela?" said one of those she knew.
"Monty?" She said.
After that, she ran to him and hugged him.

A few minutes later, all four of them sat in something Monty called a "rover". Akela didn't know what it was, but it didn't matter. She was safe.
"What have happen to you?" Monty asked.
"A lot of things" Akela said.
Akela hadn't thought of how she looked until know. They probably wondered why she was dressed like a Grounder and where all the war paint she had in her face came from.
"Is that war paint?" Miller asked.
"Yes" Akela answered.
"White war paint" Monty said, "Isn't that..."
"Azgeda" Akela said, "Icenation"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!
Sorry for not updating yesterday. I had guests and I never had time to finish the chapter. Hope you like it!

// AlphaOfNerds