Chapter Four

"Yumi na teik won sonraun au?
Medo ste thonken, Medo drein au
Oso kik raun, Ogeda soulou
Ai laik yo gona, Ai na get raun
Yumi na teik won sonraun au?
Ai keryon gyon op..."
The huntress opened her eyes when the song stopped. She had heard it for a long time ago, when she was very young. Her mother used to sing it all the time. This was before her mother abandoned her and she was banished.

When she looked around, in the place she was, she felt no hope. All around her was small cages with Grounders. The only thing she could do was to sit in her cage and wait for something to happen.

But how did she end up here?
Well, Anya and her solders were ambushed by mountain men. Just like Clarke and the others.

For centuries, Grounders had been taken by the mountain. The huntress had always wondered what happened to them. Now she knows. The mountain men needs the Grounders to something. She didn't know what, but she had plenty of time to figure that out.

∆ ∆ ∆

Clarke sat in a courner in the white room and thought. If Monty was okay, did that mean that the rest was okay too? Clarke had no idea, bit she knew that she just couldn't sit there and wait. She rised from the floor and picked up something that she could smash the glass with. She was not going to stay here.

When Clarke had smashed the glass, she opened the door by taking her hand out through the broken window. Then she pulled the handle. When she was out, Clarke started running.

While she ran, she started thinking. When the hundred was sent to the ground, chansler Jaha had said something about a military base namned Mount weather. Was it possible that a few people survived the nuclear war, by taking cover inside the mountain?

Suddenly, she heard footsteps behind her. Someone was following her. Clarke looked back and saw a soldier. She started running even faster. They were not going to catch her. Because Clarke knew she had to warn the others.

∆ ∆ ∆

∆ ∆ ∆

Suddenly the huntress heard a high noise and a soldier entered the room. The problem was that they were heading for her cage. They unlocked it and helped her out.
"Akela?" One of them asked.
"What do you want?" She asked him, but was confused.
Her name wasn't Akela.
But before he had a chance to answer, she punched him in the face. He fell to the ground and she walked out from the room with cages. She closed the door and stood right in front of Jasper. The huntress breathe out and huged him.
"I was so afraid anything had happened to all of you!" She said and stoped hugging him, "Is everyone okay?"
"Yeah. Actully More then okay, Akela" he said.
Jasper turned around and faced an old man.
"This is the one I told you about, Dante. Akela" Jasper said.
The old man walked over to them.
"I'm very sorry for the miss understanding Akela. When my men found you with the Grounders, they thought you were on of them." Said the old man namned Dante.
"I was kidnapped by them" the huntress answered.
"Jasper has told me much about you." Said the man, "He also said you were their leader."
"That's right" the huntress answered, but was suprised.
Clarke and Bellamy were their leaders. But it seemed like Jasper had told this man something about her. That she didn't know.
"Dante Wallace" he said.
She shaked his hand.
"Akela" she answered but hestitated, "Excuse me, but have we meet before?"
"I'm not sure, Akela" he said, "But welcome to Mount Weather"