Chapter Nineteen

"Can you tell me about this one?" Bellamy asked.
Akela was laying on her stomach, while Bellamy was looking at her back tattoos and her scars.
"Which part of not talking, did you not understand?" Akela asked.
Bellamy laughed.
"Which one is it?" Akela asked.
"The one in your neck. Not that eight formed thing with a scar. The one that looks like a bird" Bellamy answered.
"It's a hawk" Akela said, "My mother used to say that the hawk symbolized the sun. So I thought that if I had a hawk, I would never be afraid of the darkness"
"I wonder something else too" Bellamy said.
"Sure" Akela said, "Spit it out"
"Those big claw marks on you back" he said, "Is that from the lion?"
"Yes" she said, "I almost died when it got out from It's chains. The queen's son, Roan, helped me. I would be dead without him"
"Did you face the lion in the Icenation?" Bellamy asked.
"No" Akela answered, "It was in Polis"
Bellamy came closer to her and started kissing her again. She pulled the animal skins they had as a blanket closer to them and everything was perfect. Until Monty came in. Again.

"Monty, what the hell?!" Bellamy said.
"The door was closed!" Monty said, "So I asked Niylah for a key"
"Ever heard of knocking?" Akela asked.
"Just be out here in a minute" Monty said and closed the door. Then he locked it again.
From the outside, they could hear Monty talking to the others.
"What were they doing?" Clarke asked.
"Nothing special" Monty said.
"Monty" Harper and Octavia said, "Give me that key"
"Absolutley not" Monty said and started running.
Both Akela and Bellamy started laughing.
"Looks like we have to get dressed" Bellamy whispered in her ear.

"Have you seen my t-shirt?" Akela asked.
"You have a t-shirt under your Grounder clothes?" Bellamy asked.
"Yeah" Said Akela, "It reminded me of you. When I found you it felt like I had found home"
Bellamy smiled and walked over to her. He kissed her on her cheek.
"You can take mine" he said and took of his jacket.
He took of his t-shirt and gave it it her.
"What are you going to wear?" Akela asked.
"Just my jacket" Bellamy said and watched when Akela took on his t-shirt.
"It smells like you" she said and smiled.

∆ ∆ ∆

When they were both done, they walked out to the others. First, Akela talked to Niylah and after that they walked out to the rover. It took a while, but they succeded to get everyone inside. Monty, Octavia and Akela sat in the front while he others sat in the back.

After a while Octavia started talking.
"I'm not sure if what Monty told us is true" Octavia said, "You're far too clever to be my brother's girlfriend"
Akela looked backwards, but the others were busy. So they didn't hear what Monty, Octavia and Akela was talking about.
"You know what he did, right?" Octavia asked.
"Yeah" Akela said, "But nobody is perfect. We all have done misstakes"
"Don't sound so serious" Octavia said, "I'm really happy that he finaly found someone"
"Octavia, I'm sorry about Lincoln" She said, "There was nothing I could have done"
Octavia nodded.
"It can't be undone" she said, "But I'll be okay, one day. It feels better to hate him instead of myself."
Akela mumured something.
"What did you say?" Octavia asked.
"Just something that my mother used to say: People should fall in love with their eyes closed" said Akela.
"Yeah" said Octavia, "Everyone should"