Chapter Twenty Seven

Raven didn't knew if it felt good to return to Arkadia. Everything was so quiet. She didn't like it. But they had to find a way to defet A.L.I.E.
"I don't like this" Harper said when they once again walked through the halls of Arkadia.
"Neither do I" Monty said.
Harper smiled a little and looked at Monty. Raven just sighted and started walking to Arkadia's control room. But suddenly, a door smashed beside her and the whole place went dark.
"Someone's here..." she whispered to herself.
Then someone hit her in the head and everything went black.

When she woke up, she was in the airlock. With Harper and Monty and another familiar person. Carl Emerson, a security guard from Mount Weather. He was one of the few that got a Bone merrow treatment.
"What's going on?" Raven whispered to Monty.
"I don't know" Monty asked.
"Where's Clarke?" Emerson asked them.
"She's not here" someone said.
But it wasn't Harper, Monty or Raven. It was Sinclair.

Sinclair shoot Emerson in the leg and suddenly he was the one captured in the airlock. Not Harper, Monty and Raven.
"What are we going to do with him?" Harper asked.
"Where's Jasper?" Monty asked.
"Harper I don't know and Monty, Jasper is in the control room" Sinclair answered.
Emerson started laughing.
"You all think you know your friends, huh?" Emerson said, "How can anyone trust them? A killer, a girl who thinks that she's a savage and her thing to brother. Then we have this other savage, the hunter"
"Come again?" Monty said, "There are our friends that You're talking about"
"Yeah. Those who isn't here" Emerson said, "The most interesting thing, is that I can tell a lot about Marie-Jeanne Wallace. Terrible things. I can't say I feel pity for her, but she has suffered more then I have. Loved by no one, just because she was... different. Just because she hadn't two outsiders as parents as the rest."
"Why are you telling this?" Sinclair said.
"Because I want you to hate her" Emerson said and continued, "Where were we? Yes...yes. The outsiders used to call her Wanheda. The powerful commander of death. I bet many was afraid of her. But as Monty know, the mountain called her something else: The maid of Gevadaun. Some in the mountain even called her a lone wolf."
When Emerson realized that he had their attentcion, he continued.
"Ever thought of why the mountain blew up?" Emerson said.
Raven looked confused.
"I gave the outsider the self destruction code!" He said and smiled, "You should just have seen her face... Wanheda I mean. I actully told her that her skyboy was inside that mountain and she belived me. For a while. But I must say that it made her stronger. I know it. Wanheda was weak when the icequeen got her. Nia made her cold. The absolutley best thing was the dogs..."
Emerson stopped talking and looked at them. None of them said anything.
"She didn't tell?" He said, "Well, there was this little innocent girl. Her name was Rubina or something like that. Anyway, Rubina shared cell with Wanheda. One day, both of them nearly succeded to escape. They ran through the woods, while the Icenation hunted them with dogs. Wanheda and Rubina was so close to get away, but the little girl tripped..."
Emerson stopped talking and started laughing.
"You should just have seen her face..." he said, "When Nia let her soldiers cut the little girl. I forced her to watch, as the little girl slowly died. The only thing you could hear in the background, was the sound of barking dogs."
Emerson laughed even more now.
"After that day, Wanheda was bent" he continued, "Nia could ask Wanheda to kill anyone and she did it. Without asking any questrions. I swear, Wanheda hates the sound of barking dogs. She doesn't have a free wil. In the end, she will betray het friends. As she always does."