Chapter Twenty Eight

Thelonius took Octavia and Clarke to Polis, where A.L.I.E was strongest. The real questrion was: what the hell were they going to do now?
"Take them to the cells" Thelonius said.
Two guards leaded Octavia and Clarke down to the prison cells. But they didn't get far, because someone was blocking way.
"Get down!" A familiar voice said.
Clarke and Octavia did as the person said. When the guards was down, Clarke rised from the ground.
"Murphy?" She asked.
"Nice to see you too, Princess" Murphy said.

Murphy had Indra and some others with him. That was good, but the rest of the city people had been chipped. So now, they had to make up a plan. To get inside the big tower, because the second AI might be there. Clarke didn't know much about the flame, but she was pretty sure that it was in that tower.
"What's the plan?" Indra asked.
"To get inside that tower and find the commander's soul or as we call it, the AI" Clarke said, "Anyway, Ontari doesn't have it"
"No she doesn't" someone said behind them, "I would never give Ontari the flame"
Clarke and the others turned around. There stood Roan, Prince of Azgeda.
"If Ontari doesn't have it, who has?" Octavia asked.
"I think you all know the answer on that questrion" Roan said.
"No" Octavia said.
"Wait" Clarke said, "It's Akela, isn't it? She said that she almost died when she faced that stupid lion, But you saved her. The flame healed her, didn't It?"
"Of course it did" Roan said, "If Ontari got the flame, everyone would probably die. So I did what was best for my people. I gave Wanheda the flame"
"This means that she's the only one who know how to stop A.L.I.E" Octavia said.
"I think I have another idea" Clarke said, "I have to take the chip"
"That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard" Murphy said, "Do it"
"If I can find Lexa in the city of light, she can tell me how to do it. How I'm going to stop A.L.I.E" Clarke said.
"But Lexa never took the chip" Octavia said.
"Have you a better idea?" Clarke asked.
Octavia didn't answer.
"Okay" Clarke said, "Let's do this"

At first, when Clarke swalloed the chip, she didn't feel anything. But then, she felt a strange feeling in her stomach. After that feeling, she stood in the city of light. Suddenly she heard a familiar voice who:
"Hello Clarke"
Clarke turned around. It was Lexa.