Chapter Twenty

Everything was fine, until Pike's men nearly catched them all. Sinclair and Raven succeded to get away from Pike's guards. But the rest of them were captured and taken to Arkadia.

Now they had to escape from Arkaida again. Anyway, Pike's men took them to Pike and he didn't look very happy. First of all he turned to Bellamy and Harper.
"You two have ten seconds to prove that you're with me" Pike said.
"Jasper, Sinclair and Raven is in a cave nearby and I know where it is" Harper said.
"Bitch" Octavia said angrily.
"Good" Pike said, "Blake?"
"That Grounder over there is the same one who took the Icenation here" Bellamy said.
"She was the one that screamed?" Pike asked.
Bellamy nodded and Pike walked over to Akela.
"You have no idea how many of our people you killed" Pike said, "But we survived, as we always will do"
Then he looked at Monty and Miller.
"Never trust a Grounder" he told them, "Lock them up"
The guards took out Pike's prisoners. Now there was only Harper, Bellamy and Pike left in the room.
"You two will take three men and go to that cave" Pike said.
"Yes sir" Both of them answered.
"Dissmissed" Pike said and both of them walked out from the room.

∆ ∆ ∆

The only thing they could do now, was to wait. For Bellamy and Harper to come up with a plan.
"Chansler on deck" a voice said and Akela looked up.
"Take out Kane, Octavia, Clarke and the Grounder" Pike said.

The guards transported them through the halls of Arkadia. Octavia walked beside Akela. After a while, Akela noticed that Octavia was crying.
"We're going to be okay" Akela said.
"How can you say that?" Octavia said, "They are going to execute us and I will never have the chance to tell Bellamy that I'm sorry. I mean, for punching him in the face"
"Nah" Akela said, "He deserved that"
Octavia forced herself to smile.

The guards took them to the outside. He separated Akela from the others and forced her down on her knees.
"According to the exodus law, you have been sentenced to death" Pike said, "Do you have any last words?"
Akela looked at Octavia.
"Octavia kom skaikru, yo laik gona nau. Ge smak daun gyon op nodotaim" Akela said.
Then, Pike pulled the trigger and Akela fell down on the ground.

Octavia didn't dare to look at Akela's dead body. How was she going to tell her brother?
"Clarke Griffin" Pike said, "You're next"
Clarke walked over to Pike and fell on her knees. But Pike never had the chance to shoot her. Because Abby and Bryan came to save them.

Bryan hitted Pike in the head so he became unconcius, while Abby released Clarke from her handcuffs. But Octavia didn't care about her handcuffs. She walked over to Akela and kneeled infront of her body. Tears fell down her eyes.
"Yo gonplei ste odon" she mumured and cut off a bit of Akela's hair.
Octavia looked at the bullet wound. Pike had shoot her right in the heart. But then, she saw something. Something that made her stop breathing and cry even more. Akela was wearing Bellamy's t-shirt. Her jacket had opened itself and Octavia could see a little bit of the t-shirt. Octavia put Akela's head in her knee and thouched the t-shirt. Then she leaned her head against Akela's chest and cried even more. Octavia cried so much, that she hadn't noticed that Clarke had kneeled infront Akela too. But it didn't matter for Octavia. Akela was already gone. Clarke put two fingers on Akela's throat.
"Come on" Clarke said with a weak voice.
But when Clarke didn't feel anything, she rised up from the ground and walked away.
Suddenly, Octavia heard something. A small sound. Octavia sat up and shaked Akela's head.
"Octavia...?" Clarke said.
But Octavia didn't let Clarke finish.
"Clarke, I swear I could hear her heart beating" Octavia said, with a voice that wasn't louder then a whisper.