Chapter Seven

When Monty, Jasper and Akela returned from the breakfast, a girl namned Maya waited for them.
"Hi Maya!" Jasper said and smiled.
Maya smiled back, but she still looked very serious.
"I'm sorry that I didn't tell this earlier, but I didn't know how to say this" Maya said.
"Spit it out" said Akela.
"Clarke was here" she whispered.
Suddenly it looked like Maya couldn't breathe. After that it looked like her skin, was burning up. Of course it was no fire, but Maya had some kind of injuries.
"What's going on?" Jasper asked.
"It's radiation! It's been a leak!" Maya said and tried to open the door.
But it was locked.

A few minutes later, the three of them stood in the quarantine. With Dr. Tsing and a injured Maya right infront of them. She layed on a bed and was barely breathing.
"The normal treatment doesn't work" explained the doctor to them, "There's something that we could try..."
"What?" Jasper asked.
"It's an untested method, but if we circulated Maya's blood through you system" Dr. Tsing said and pointed at Jasper, "She will be healed"
"You said will" Akela said, "How do you know how it will affect her, if you never have tried it before?"
"We don't" said Dr. Tsing too fast.
Akela grabbed Jasper's hand.
"I have to do this Axi" Jasper said, "I hope you understand"
"Axi?" She whispered.
"Yeah, nickname" Jasper said.
Akela shooked her had.
"I want you to think of the consequenses of the choice you're making" Akela said.
Jasper smiled.
"I am" he answered.

While Jasper did the thing with Maya, Monty and Akela walked back to the sleeping room. When they came to a crossroad with three directions, Monty wanted to go left.
But Akela wanted to go right.
"It's this way" said Akela, "I know it"
"How?" Monty asked.
Akela looked down in the ground and didn't answer.
"Have you been here before?" Monty asked.
Akela didn't answer again.
"That's explain everything. Jasper said you acted weird when you saw Dante and the thing at the breakfast..." said Monty.
"Just come with me..." she said quietly.

"Tell me everything" said Monty when they we're inside of the sleeping room.
"I came to the mountain a long time ago, to look after my parents. I broke into Dante's office and found a file with my birth name. But when I opened it, It only stood one word: Ragnarøks. Under that it stood something even stranger... I have no idea what that means..." Akela explained and groaned.
"Wait, you have a real name? What are you doing?" Monty asked.
"It's this noise in my head...it makes me wanna scream" she said and put her hands over her ears.
Akela was going to say something again, when Dante came in.
"Monty, get out!" he said.
Monty followed Dante. After that the mountain was filled, with the highest scream the world would ever hear.

∆ ∆ ∆

∆ ∆ ∆

Bellamy looked down at the Grounder army, who was around the Ark. They had done everything they could. But he knew it was to late.

A few days ago, Finn massacred the Grounder village. Same village that Bellamy left Finn and Murphy to look after Clarke. So while Bellamy, Monroe and Sterling saved Mel, Finn took eighteen lives. Some how the Grounders agreed to make peace with the people from the Ark, but they wanted Finn. It was their way. Blood had to answered with blood.

Raven and Clarke escaped with Finn, but he turned himself in to the Grounders and know, the Grounders was going to execute him. For all the lives he took.

Clarke walked down to the commander and talked to her. The commander nodded to something and Clarke walked over to Finn. She kissed him and when she walked away from Finn, he was dead. Clarke had killed him.
"No!" Raven screamed and fell to the ground.

Bellamy wasn't sure if Clarke had done the right thing, but if she hadn't done it the Grounders would have tortured him until he died

Suddenly, a scream filled the night. The highest scream Bellamy had ever heard. Then he noticed something: it came from Mount Weather.