Chapter Five

Monty, Jasper and the huntress didn't stay long at the dinner, who was after the huntress had meeted Dante. The huntress wanted to go away and discuss what had happened while she was gone. But first Jasper and Monty had to eat cake and pie. They even tasted on each others desserts. She would have thought it was cute, but they had a lot to discuss. The huntress needed some answers.

When the door was closed to their sleeping room and the music was loud, they started talking

"First of all: Akela? Seriously?" She asked, "Anyway, what the hell is going on!?"
"We had to save you!" Said Jasper, "We thought that you maybe had been misstaken for a Grounder and if we told them that you were our leader they had to find you!"
"Still don't get it" she answered.
"Anyway, the name was his idea" Monty said and pointed at a boy named Miller, "You should be happy! Cause we named you after a wolf and Raven said you liked wolves!"
"Okay. Thank you, I suppose" she answered.
"Listen to me" said Jasper, "If they figure out you're not one of us, you'll be in trouble. We need you, because neither Clarke or Bellamy is here! None of us now how to be leader!"
"But I'm not a leader!" She answered.
"I'm afraid you don't have a choice" said Monty.

∆ ∆ ∆

Clarke hade succeded to hide from the guard.
She was in some room with beds and strange machines. She looked around and found a door but it was locked.
What was she going to do now?
Clarke could hear footsteps from the hallway. She paniced and threw herslef at the door. It took a while, but Clarke got up the door. She closed it after her and looked around. Clarke could barely breathe, when she saw what was inside the room.

It was cages. Thousands of cages, with Grounders in it. Clarke ran to the cages and started looking. Maybe was one of her friends there?
She found someone, but it wasn't one of her friends. It was the leader of the Grounders.
"Anya?" Clarke asked.
Anya looked up but didn't answer.
"I'm going to get you out of there" Clarke continued.
Clarke walked over to a door and broke loose the door handle. Then she went to Anyas cage and started hittting her lock with the handle. After a while, the lock gave after. Then Clarke draged Anya out of her cage and togheter they started running.

It took a while but Clarke and Anya came out from the mountain and when they made it to the dropship, Anya attacked Clarke. Clarke fought back, but Anya had been trained since she was a child. It was a tough fight, but some how Clarke won it.
"You fought well" said Anya, but Clarke didn't listen.
She saw something. Something that wasn't caused by Grounders or Mountain men. This thing was caused by the Ark.
"I knew they would find a way to get down here" Clarke whispered to herself.

Clarke and Anya draged their tierd bodies down to the Ark. Now they had to be separated. Both of them had to return to their own people. They shaked hand.
"May we meet again" said Clarke.
Anya nooded.
"May we meet again, Clarke" said Anya, "The new commander was my second. She will listen to me. I'll see it there's any chance to peace."
Anya turned around and walked away. But she didn't get far, because someone shoot her.
"No!" Clarke screamed and ran to Anya, "Stay with Me! Anya!"
But it was too late. Anya was already dead. With her last breathe, she whispered something:
"Mi gonplei ste odon..."
After that, Clarke heard a voice who was screaming:
"We've catched two Grounders at the north side!"
Then, someone draged her away from Anyas body and a woman with blonde hair asked her:
"How many of you are there?"
Clarke didn't hear the rest of the questrions that the woman asked. Because she was too tierd. She had to sleep, just a little...

 She had to sleep, just a little